7.Chapter

Like every other day I sit on the sofa at the boys house.

Niall sits next to me and tries to teach me how to play FIFA right. I'm not doing really well...so.... Harry and Caroline sit at the opposite side of the sofa making out, which really freaks me out, I mean for sure  I will never be in a relationship with Harry, but I like him anyway and I thought he said something about liking me too, but seems like he lied,  because he seems pretty happy with Caroline and Caroline seems to like that I don't like seeing them making out. I think she saw that Harry and I nearly kissed last night, because it was her, asking Harry something, who stopped us.

"Could you maybe concentrate on the game for once? It isn't fun winning without having to do something, even Liam plays better than you!" Niall shouts, waving in front of my face.

"Sorry" I quitly say, whil Liam runs over from the kitchen to hit Niall with a Pillow.

"Everything okay, sweetheart." Niall ask.

"Yeah , I'm fine. " It doesn't even sound convincing for myself.

"What if we go out and talk a bit?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm, okay..."

Harry and Caroline finally stopped kissing and Caroline smiles at me raising her eyebrow and smiling an evil smile. 

"And what if we go upstairs and finish this." She asks Harry, who nods, they go upstairs and Niall and I go outside to sit next to the pool and dip our legs into the water.

Niall: "So tell me, what's up, it's something about Harry and Caroline isn't it?"

Laura:" Mhm yeah, but that's stupid."

N:" What is it?"

L:"It's just I thought he didn't like her and know they are making out the whole time, I just don't know what to believe..."

N:" Oh you can believe him, he doesn't like her, or at least doesn't love her, but he's just a boy and I can tell you you get bored really easy if you don't make out the whole time, it's really got to have you here so, because you know otherwise I would probably get so bored that I would make out with myself. "

One thing no one can deny, Niall has the perfect and cutest smile ever and If he laughs like he does now, you have to laugh too.

L:" Yeah I'm glad to have you too, my holiday would be pretty boring too."

For some time Niall and I just sit there laughing, talking about random things and laughing again. Then Danielle calls for dinner. Niall and I laugh the whole time and basically get on really well, I haven't spend too much time with him before, just as much as with Liam, Zayn and Louis, but after this one afternoon, without much talking I feel like he's my best friend... Harry seems to notice this too, wouldn't say it makes him happy, but that's his problem.

After dinner we sit down on the sofa all together to talk a little bit and I don't know, just sitting around and because this evening is pretty cold I sit really close to Niall and share a blanket with him and to get warmer he put his arm around me pulling me closer and I cuddle up to him. Harry stares over to us the whole time while Caroline tries to get his attention.

Suddenly Niall kisses me on the forehead and Harry storms upstairs Caroline following him. Everyone goes quiet downstairs  and we can hear Caroline shout.

"Why are you behaving like a kid Harry, she plays with all of you, why do you believe her, she's the most faked person ever, why d you care about her, don't be stupid."

Then Harry shouts:" Fuck you." through the house and shuts his door really really loudly.

"I think I better go now." I say quietly , looking up to Niall.

"No, sweetheart, it's okay , stay." Niall replies pulling me closer again and resting his head on mine.