eins

Reus pov

I sat alone in the park. Just watched the stars in the sky. I took my cigarette and then smoked it. Actually i don't like to smoke. But now,i am stressed because my injury affected my career in football.

After i smoked my cigarette,i felt so thirsty,so i walked to the market to buy a soda. When i walked to the market,i saw a girl with blonde hair. And her face is so pale. And she's cried. So i walked to her and sat next to her.

"Hi,why are you crying?" I asked her

Silent. She didn't  answer my question

"Uh sorry if i disturb you i think i
should go" i said to her.

She's not respond my question. So i decided to left her alone. When i stand from the chair,she grabbed my hand,so i sat in the chair again.

I just stared at her. I stared her face,she is so beautiful. I like her eyes. The color of her eyes is blue like the ocean.

"Uhh are you thirsty? Because i want to bought a soda. So wanna come with me?" I asked her again

She's just nodded her head. So i hold her hand and we walked to the market with silent.

After bought 2 sodas for me and for her,i sat in the chair in front of the market with her. I just drunk my soda and throw the bottle in random placed.

"So what's your name,my name is reus" i asked her

"Kath.. Kath.." She answered

"What? What's your name,i am sorry but your voice is so small so i can't hear you" i said to her

She just started at me. And then she took a paper and the pen from her bag. And then he wrote some words in the paper.
After that,she gave me a paper. I started to read it

"My name is kathrin"

"Beautiful name" i smiled to her

"So why you not talked? I am sorry,but you can't talked?"

She wrote some words in the paper again,and then she gave it to me again.

"I can't talk"

"So why you here? Where's your mom and dad?"

She wrote again and she gave the paper again

"My parent's doesn't want me again. Because i can't talk. I can't talk because 2 weeks ago i had an accident. And i cried because i don't have a place to stay"

I read it again,again and again. It's so sad. I want her to stay with me so i asked her

"Do you want to stay with me?"

She nodded her head,so i grabbed her hand and walked with her to my car. I sat in the driver seat and she sat in the passenger seat. And then we going to my home.