sechs

Kathrin pov

I woke up in the morning with a bright smile. Last night was very amazing. I saw marco laid next to me and he still hug me. I kiss his cheeks and then left the bed.

"Morning love,please don't go,just stay with me please" he said with low voice.

And then i am back to the bed just to kiss his cheeks again and then i am going to downstair to make a breakfast.

I decided to make a cereal because i am lazy to make a sandwich. So i took a cereal and fresh milk. When i pour the cereal,someone hug me from the back. So i can't make a cereal. I think it's Marco,so i pinch his hand and then he screaming.

"You're very cruel" he tickle me,so i ran away from him,but he's so fast so he can reach me again and he tickle me again until i fell on the floor and he gave me a passionate kiss.

I pushed him away and then he smirked at me. Oh god his smirk. And then he let me go to make a cereal

"Where's my food,i am so hungry beecause last night you drained my energy" he smirked at me. I am just sticking my tongue out and then i gave him the cereal. After that we breakfast in silent.

After breakfast i am washed the dishes after that i am going to bathroom to take a bath.

15 minutes later i am done,so i go out from the bathroom and then dress up
I am decided to wore black t shirt and jeans. And then i am going to living room and i saw marco sat alone.

"Hey beautiful,i am bored,so do you want to do movie marathon with me? He asked me
I just nodded at him. So i took a seat next to him and we watching Titanic. I like this film because Leonardo DiCaprio is so handsome.

Reus pov

We watching a movie called Titanic. Actually i dont watch the movie,but i am watching kathrin. She's enjoyed the movie. Her eyes lit up whe se saw leonardo DiCaprio. I love it. I love her smile when she watch a movie.

After 2 hours the movie's ended. I saw Katrin,she's cried,because the movie ends with sadness. So i am rubbing a circle on her back.

"Feel better?" I asked her. She just smiled at me. Oh my god her smile

"Next movie?" I asked her

And then she picked romeo juliet. So we watched leonardo DiCaprio again.

"Tell me why you like leonardo dicaprio?" I asked her. And then she took my phone and type some words

"Because he's gorgeous" he type this on my phone

"So you picked him than me? I smirked to her

And then i felt her lips touch mine. She placed soft kiss on my lips. I kiss her back and then we kiss until the movie's ended.

" long kiss huh,so you picked me than leonardo?" I asked her

And then she took my phone and typed some words again

"Of course i pick you than him. Because now, he is so old and ugly "

I laughed because her words.And then i placed a quick kiss on her lips.

"Cmon getting ready it's almost 6 the festival will begin ,at 7 so hurry up,i will took the car from workshop.

And then i took my purse and i am going to the workshop.

After paid the bill,i pick up kathrin in the house

" you look beautiful baby" i said to her,when she climbed to my car

"Thank you" si mouthed at me then she gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

2 hours later finally we arrived at festival,i bought 2 ticket s and then we entered the festival.

"Baby,do you want to play roller coaster?"

She shake her head,maybe she's scared. "It's okay i will take care of you,ok?"

Finally she nodded her head. And then we walked to the roller coaster. We took a seat in the front and then not a long time, the roller coaster starts running.

She hold my hand so tight i just smiled at her

"It's okay it'll be fun" and then after 5 minutes we climb out from the roller coaster

"It's fun right? You like it?" She nodded her head and give me a smile. A perfect smile.

"do you want to take a photo on photo booth? She nodded her head so we running together to the photo Booth.

We entered the stand,and then we took a lot of photos.

After that,we taking a photos. I saw her silly face when i kiss her in the chekks. And then i saw her kiss my cheeks. And then i saw the photo when i closed her eyes with my hand. It's my favorite photo.

"I will take this" i take a photo when my hand closed her eyes and then placed it on my wallet.

After that we walked together to the random places. Until i saw her designate a teddy bear doll.

"Do you want it?" I asked her. He nodded her head so we walk to the stand who offer the doll.

"I want this teddy bear doll,what should i do?" I asked a boy who standing in front of the stand

" you have to break the glass with the balls. But you just have 3 chance. Have fun!

I throw the ball to the glass,but i can't break it. So i throw the second ball and i can't break the glass. And then i throw the third ball and i can break the glass. Yeah i am proud of my self

"Congrats mister,you can have the doll" the boy gave me the teddy bear. I thanked to him and then we walked away.

"So,do you want to give a name to the doll? I asked her.

she took my phone and then she type some words.

" i think marco is good name " she typed it

Iam so confused so i asked her again "why you used my name?"

She typed again and i read it again "because when i miss you i will hug marco" i smiled to her

"Thank you,i really love you" i kiss her lips with passionately and then she kiss me back. She placed her hand on my neck but i pushed her away.

"Not here,we can do it in the bed room" i smirked to her and then she's blushing.

After that we walked to the car and we go home.

Vote and comment please,thank you xx