neun

Reus pov

I woke up and i felt so dizzy. My head is so hurt. So i took aspirin from the kitchen. I drink it and i felt better.after that i took my phone and i have 1 message from mario

Buddy,last night i am back to my home with André. Danke for the crazy night.
Ps : your girlfriend is so beautiful hahaha.

After that i replied the message

Bitte bro,hahaha she's not my girlfriend,but she will be mine haha

After i replied my message to mario,i ran to my room to see my kathrin.

I opened the door, and i saw kathrin sat on the bed and hug Marco.

"Hi baby how are you? I miss you so much" i said to her and hug her.

But she pushed me away,and it's make me so confused.

"What happend,tell me baby" i said to her. And then i saw her again and she's started crying.

"What happened tell me baby" said to her again and rubbing her circle on her back. But she pushed me again ,and she's slap me on the cheeks.

"WHY YOU DO THAT" i yell to her and she's gave me a paper and leave me

"KATHRIN WAIT,WHAT'S THIS?" i run after her but i can't find it so i open the paper and start read it

Dear marco

Hi perfect boy. I know i am wrong about you. I know you dont love me. You love me because you just felt sorry to me.Thanks for the last night. Because you called me a bitch,dumb and deaf girl. Thank you marco thank you for nothing.

Kathrin.

I close the paper. And i ran to my car and turn on the machine.

"I must find her" i mumbled to my self

After 1 hour,i can't find her. So i decided to go the park to clear my mind.

After 15 minutes,i arrived on the park. And then I sat in the chair.

I took my cigarette from the pocket and i smoke it. It's feels so good. After that. I decided to walking in the park. I saw a couple kissing in the park,and it's so cute, i want do that with kathrin. Oh my god i miss her.

After 10 minutes i felt so tired,so i decided to bought a drink. When i walked to the market,i saw a girl,and she's similar like kathrin. She's sitting in the chair near the fountain. And she's crying. So i walked to the her.

"Hi" i greet her. And then she's lift her head

"Kathrin? Oh thanks god,finally i find you, kathrin,i am so sorry. Last night i am drunk so i am sorry for called you like that. I really really sorry. I can't live without you,please forgive me. I am promise i will erase your frown. Please forgive me" i said to her

And then i saw kathrin smiled to me.

"You forgive me?" I asked her
She's just nodded her head and she's kissing my lips. It feels so good. I miss her lips so much. I miss her.

"I am sorry i promise i never make you sad again,okay" i said to her and i kiss her again. She's just nodded her head and we kiss until the night comes.

"Can i asked you something?" I asked her

"Yeah" she's mouthed at me

"Do you want to go to dinner with me?" I asked to her

And she's nodded her head so i hug her and said thank you to her. And then we decided to go home.

Kathrin pov

Finally we arrived at Marco's home. So i climbed out from the car and getting ready for the dinner. Actually i am so nervous because it's the first time i am going to dinner with marco.

After i took a bath,i took my new dress and i wear it. after 1 hour, finally i am ready for the dinner. So i decided to go to the downstair

"Kathrin are you ready?" Marco asked me from the downstair.

"I am ready" i said to him.

And then i saw marco with suit and tie. He looks so sexy and handsome,i want him so bad.

"Wow you're so beautiful" marco said to me

"Thank you" i mouthed at him

After that we walked to the car,and we going to the dinner.