zwölf

Reus pov

When i kiss caroline,i felt something slapped me. So i open my eyes and i saw a girl slapped me.

"Why you here? Why you disturb us? Just go" i yell to her

"Calm down baby,it's okay" caroline said to me and then she kiss me again

"No,it's not okay,wait a minute baby" i pushed her away

"Kathrin,just leave us,you always keep bothered me,you can't talk,you're dumb,just go,dont bothered us,and never talked to me again,just go" i said to her and pushe her to the floor.and then i continue kiss caroline

"I am sorry baby becuase i make you waiting" i said to her and then i kiss her lips with passionately and i began kiss her neck and i left some mark.

"It's okay baby,ich liebe dich" she said to me

"Ich liebe dich" i said to her. And then i pushed her on the couch without breaking our kiss.

Kathrin pov

My body is so hurt because my body hit the floor. My eyes began watery,because i saw marco kiss someone else.

I keep watching them. And then i can't hold it anymore,so i decided to go to the bedroom and slam the door because i felt so angry.

I sat in the room alone thinking about my pathetic life, how I mess with other's and ruined their precious life. No one need me now. I'm useless. The more I think about it the more depressed I became. I keep wishing to disappear into thin air and vanish from this world. It would be better for everyone.

I've been broke so many times. Nothing could ever save me because I'm too far gone. I walked to the drawer beside my bed and took out the cutter. I look at it emotionless. I think this is the only right thing to do. I have to end my life now. I have to end this suffering.

I starting to cut my wrist. It is really painful but it is still nothing to compare with the pain I've been through. I cut my wrist even deeper.

I can see the the blood is now everywhere. And then my vision goes blurry,And i just can see a darkness,and i feel weak. And i fell into the floor, and i just want to say goodbye my love.

I just want to say thank you to my friend,amnie. Because she helped me to wrote this chapter.

Vote and comment guys! Danke