zwei

Reus pov.

"We are here. So this is my house" i smiled to her.

She's smiled at me and nodded her head. And then she held my hand. I walked with her to my room.

"You can sleep in my room, and i would sleep on the couch"

She smiled to me and she grabbed the paper again and she wrote 'thank you' on the paper and then she wrote again ' i don't have a clothes to sleep,i am sorry i am bothered you'

I am just smiled at her,and i grabbed my jersey and my training from my cupboard.

"You can wore my clothes' i smiled and gave her my clothes.

She hug me so tighted and kissed my cheeks.

'Thank you' she mouthed at me with a beautiful smiled in her face.

'You're welcome,love. And goodnight" i said to her.

And then i saw her cheeks turn red. I think she's blushed.

After that i went to the couch in the living room. I laid my self to the couch and went to sleep. In my mind i am just think about her,kathrin.

Kathrin pov

I changed my clothes with reus's clothes. After that i laid myself to the bedroom. I am thinking about him. He is so handsome with blonde hair like me. And he is so kind. I thought i loved him. I am so blushed when he called me love.But maybe he dont loved me. Because i am so flaw. I can't talk. I am dumb. Maybe he called me love because he's just felt sorry to me. And then i cried because i realized nobody loved me.