Chapter 2

As I walk on the nth hallway, my eyes try to memorize my surroundings. The place was freaking huge and lots of room to slip in and I was almost lost the second I step out of the elevator. Me and my big mouth. I sigh when I found my way toward the ladies comfort room. Mentally knock my head hard on the wall as I saw my appearance.

"Just great. I faced YG in this face..so embarrassing." I grumble and tug my bag and place it on the counter. Grab my small toiletries and a spare shirt I always keep. I freshen up and change in a stall before facing the mirror again with a sigh. I once wished to be like those women in the entertainment. All beautiful and sexy. But here I am looking the opposite. Standing only at 5'6 feet, I feel small compare to others without my 2 inch black ankle boots. I twist my body and look at my black leather jacket over my plain white semi fitted shirt and gray skinny jeans. I know I'm not that much curvy or flat but in the middle ground. Loosing my hair from the tight bun i'm used to, long wavy brown hair came tumbling down on my back. And the face...ugh, my face. Having pale skin I stand out time to time which make me uncomfortable sometimes. My lower lip is a bit fuller than the other, probably from all of my lip bitting habit. Nose looks normal, not to big or small. My eyes is the odd one from my appearance, due to my mix heritage, american,korean and spanish. My eyes is like any Asian females have except i had apple green eyes with long eyelashes. Some says my eyes looks like a cat other find it interesting. Blame it to the genes. See? But I learned to accept it later on and be contented on what I have. Cleaning my face off from haggardness, I stash my things in my bag and thrown it on my back as I made my way back to where I was supposed to do.

**

I lean casually on a wall pretending to be busy at my phone but with my aviators, my eyes is on my two interest. These two were a bit loud that I can almost hear what they're talking about.

"...Yah! Hyung, I'm telling you noona told me about it since she heard it from her friend who works with Kai." The neat looking black hair guy insisted. He stood probably inches taller than me as he keep on talking. He has a knee length cream coat over his black long sleeve turtleneck, leather pants and high cut combat boots on his lean body. He has this adorable look that made me want to pet or hug him. With those small bags under his eyes, he reminds me of a baby panda...wait, what?

"Seungri, didn't we told you to stop believing those gossips? Seriously, you gossip like an old lady." The beach blonde guy sighed at the pouting Seungri. The second man standing with him has this eye catching hair color and styled into almost covering his right eye. Like the other, he dress up nicely. He has this black leathery glovers in his hands. Stark white long sleeves polo and black tie under this pale gray zipped on vest and black leather pants and shiny tip toe shoes. Okay what's with the black outfits today?! Anyway, if Seungri looks like someone to cuddle, this guy looks like some you'd want to be friends with. Even with the hair half in his face, I could see his thebway he smile would probably make the other party to warm up easily. I keep my eye on them for minutes when a staff came by and called them.

"Seungri! Daesung! Ten minutes before the show. Director wants you two to come over." The staff said and fiddle with his board as the two followed him. I frown as I see how easily I can walk in their dressing room. Nobody seem to bother locking the room and leaving it empty. As I walk in, I see numerous clothes hanging in one corner, make ups stashed in the vanity table and their personal things just laying there in the open. Shaking me head, I grab two things that came from each of them and slip it in my pockets. Whistling softly, I walk out as if nothing is wrong and made my way to the next one.

"Hmm, where is the rehearsal room?" I glance around as I casually walk by Seungri and Daesung who still are talking about who knows who. Too easy...

***

I took a peek on the small window on the door and see people dancing in a beat. Among those is the next on the list. I was still thinking when I smell food coming from behind me. Turning around, a small smile slip in my face as an idea pop in my mind.