Chapter 19

An: thinking why he is here? Well, what are you waiting for? Let's read it! *chuckling by myself* (⌒▽⌒)
***

My jaws ache for the past hour as I keep the smile on my face. Pretending as their p.a. I was doing stuff for them that not in a million years I would do for others. I hated it but I had a job to do.

"Xin, can you button up Daesung? Then make sure Taeyang's is loose enough for him to move. We don't want a wardrobe malfunction since this is live show." A woman gave me instruction as she finish up with TOP and GD. Probably wondering what's happening, the guys has been invited to guest in some music show to perform and talk. This show has been begging for a long time for these guys to pop by and since it was a closed set, it was fine for me to watch over. But I wasn't prepared how things work behind the screen.

"Change the lighting, it makes the set too dark."

"Ten more minutes people!"

"Don't make Seungri's skin too shiny, make it natural."

"Is it to tight? Wardrobe, adjust this!"

I'm close in loosing my cool because I should be doing my perimeter check in secret not retouching Daesung's clothes. Well, technically speaking its a p.a.'s job but you know what I mean.

"Xin, you're frowning again." I felt his finger on my forehead, poking on the lines probably forming on it.

"Can't help it, Dae... I need to look around but I couldn't slip out without that 'Hawkeye' woman barking orders at me. If I could just...argh." I grumble the rest if my words as I button up him. He chuckle at my silly musing as he let me adjust his clothes before calling it done.

"You good? Don't move too much so it won't wrinkle." I pointed at him and glare at his grinning face. As I turn to help Taeyang's clothes, Daesung seems to answer my small problem.

"Noona, I forgot my phone in the car. Can you pretty please get it? I'm expecting a call from mom today." Daesung loudly said, giving me a leeway out.

"Sure, just give me a minute." I mouthed my thanks to him, only for him to wink back before I easily slip out of BigBang's dressing room. Finally, with a reason to head out, I walk to the set and take a good look around. Knowing how to blend in, I manage to pin point the nearest exit down to seeing how it wasn't easy to gain access from outside. The chances was low but it doesn't mean I'll stand down. Satisfied enough, I turn around to get back to them.

"Daesung, your phone wasn't there. You probably...oh!" Pretending to search the bag I had, I didn't realize I wasn't in their dressing room...but with another room. I stood rooted on the ground as I stare at the group of guys hanging on the couch that was now looking up at me in surprise.

"Oh...uhm, sorry... wrong room." I said and turn to leave but only to bump into something hard and hitting my nose on it.

"Omph!" Hands reach out for my arms, steadying my loose footing as I held on my aching nose.

"Oh my, are you alright?" A worried voice asked me as I tried to feel my nose for any broken bones. With a watery eyes, I manage to see the thing I hit was someone's chest... A man's chest. It would be embarrassing to tell anyone that i broke my nose because of hitting some man's chest... Like really amazing firm chest under the branded clothes... Uhm, what? Confused, I blink to gather my senses back and look up. It took me a second to clearly see the man's face and I think I stared too long that I felt him shake me a bit.