Chapter 12

I sigh when I saw what's remaining food in the kitchen. In three days, the fully stocked refrigerator is almost empty. Only a bottle of pickles and frozen peas is what I can see. Boys and their big appetite. Grumbling, I walk up to my room and grab the necessary things before leaving.

"Hey guys, I'm heading for the grocery. You need anything?" I called out as I make my way to the stairs and slip in my jacket.

"Can I come, noona?" Seungri asked as his head peek out of his room.

"You boys eat so much that you forget I'm here too." I rolled my eyes as he jog to my side and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm coming too. I love grocery shopping!" I jump in surprise when Daesung somehow pop in my side smiling.

"Oh...okay. Let's go then." I said and make way down the stairs with the two smiling males on my side. Ji Yong just walked out of the kitchen when I saw him.

"Hey guys, we run out of milk...where are you three going?" Ji Yong asked and frown on how Seungri casually put his arm around my shoulder.

"Grocery shopping with noona!" He giddly said and I just shrugged at his raised brow.

"Come on, hyung. Its been a while since we hang out of the house together." Dae said.

"Alright. Just let me grab my stuff." Ji Yong said, bluntly tugged Seungri's arm off me as he pass by.

"Hyung, that hurt!" Seungri whined and pout as the other tease him.

"Seriously guys, I'm just going to grab some food. I won't take that long." I said but only to fell in deaf ears. In minutes, Ji Yong and Young Bae was walking down the stairs.

"Hey, can we stop by somewhere after grocery? I just need to buy some stuff too." Sol said, smiling at me when he reach my side. No choice in this, I just nod and mumble under my breath on how four men would not so obviously stand out in the grocery. As they happily walk out, we saw TOP standing by the car and grinning at us.

"I call shotgun." He simply said only for the four to complain and argue as they make their way inside the car. I groan and slap my forehead. Make it five....

***

"For the nth time, we're not buying six flavors of ice cream." I said, grabbing the ice creams off our nearly full cart. For the past hour that we have been in the store, my patience is dancing on a thin line. Its like having a bunch of kids on loose and tossing whatever they want in the cart with no care.

"Hyung! What do you think... White or wheat?"

"Yah, Why didn't you get my favorite?"

"Look buy one take one! Let's get three more!"

"What aisle is the sweets?"

"I want some chips!?" I wanted to bash my head on the wall as I watch them whine and toss sets of useless food...again. Their childish action was not helping on not to attract attention. Even with the disguises, they still stand out with the way they carry themselves...and their voices too. So much for staying low.

"You alright, Xin?" TOP asked me as he toss in three packs of noodles. I cringe as I see the rest carelessly throw in yougart, coffee, oranges and...

"What's a moisturizer doing here?" I pick it up and frown. One person only uses this as I know and look at the flushed Dae.

"What? It has 10% discount here than the place I buy mostly." He defended but watch us shook our heads.

"That's it. I have enough of this crazy pile." A nerve in my temple ticked as they try to add more but I grab it and toss it back.