Day 10: Just one last time..

November 1, Sunday

A sunny morning was once again granted to the people living in the City. The golden sun proudly lit the earth with it's slightly warm light, evaporating little bit of water which came from the rain yesterday. It rained all day yesterday, but today is going to be sunny and partly cloudy in some hours according to the news.

As the clock strikes 7, Lucy woke up with a sneeze. Turning off the alarm, her eyes squinting at the sudden brightness. She drowsily stared at her pink ceiling and wondered what is the heavy but warm sensation she is feeling around her stomach. She could also feel something or rather someone holding onto her waist.

Her eyes widening, a symbol of being fully awake, upon knowing what the source of the familiar sensation around her waist. "Natsu's arm.." she thought and blushed in knowing that the pinkette is hugging her. Normally, she would either scream her heart out or kick the person away from her and yell at him for doing such 'perverted' thing without her knowing. Lucy, however, did not do neither of the two. After all, she is aware that she asked him to sleep with her for she was a scared y cat last night. "And he probably unconsciously hugged me for thinking that I'm a pillow.." her mind reasoned out. "A pillow.." she thought again, her cheeks flushing in shades of pink. "Am I really that fat?"

Shrugging off the thought, she gently removed his hugging arm off of her to not wake him up but once she did so, his arm snaked back around her waist and found herself being hugged once more. "Is he awake?" she asked herself as she peeked at his cute sleeping face. It's not like she doesn't enjoy the feeling of being hugged by the person she secretly has a crush on, but a girl like her shouldn't be hugged by a man she barely knows. "Now that I thought about it, all I know is what he is and what his races do" she thought, halfly sitting her up with her left arm for support. "Oi, Natsu. I know you're awake. Let go of me" she whisper-shouted at him and shaking him when she failed to remove his gripping hand on her waist.

Suddenly, Natsu grunted as he pulls her and squeeze her in a hug, which made her yelp at his sudden action. "Five more minutes.." he groaned, eyes still closed as he buries his face in between of the back of her neck and the pillow. His hug tightening as he inhales her scent, enjoying this moment. But Lucy is not the kind of girl to enjoy a moment with a stranger, even if he is her crush. "I said, let go of me!" she yelled, forcefully removing his arm and immediately standing up.

"You- you-!" she stuttered at him, her face and ears red, and she could feel her blood still rising in her face. "Perverted Demon!" she yelled before sneezing. His right eye suddenly opened, not because of what she called him but because of hearing her sneeze again. "She's been sneezing last night.." he thought but immediately set the idea aside. "I'm not a pervert" he defended, sitting up and removed himself from the bed, and then stretching his body awake while yawning.

Lucy stood still, her face reddening even more as she watched him rub his eye cutely from the opposite side of her bed. Right, this is the first time she saw him in his morning state. Her brow suddenly twitched and furrowed when she caught him smirking. He probably caught her staring. That reason, however, is not the reason why he is smirking, it was because of the sight of her red face which he found adorable. "Per-pervert!" she stuttered, grabbing her pillow and throwing it at his face, but Natsu caught it in time.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked, smirking teasingly which made Lucy to glare at him in annoyance mixed with anger, and in which increased the color in her cheeks. "Hugging people suddenly.." he heard her mumble. "What? Did I? I thought you were a pillow" he lied, his smirk turning into a playful smile as if to hide his little lie. "I knew it.." she thought, biting her lower lip as she felt her heart throb painfully. But before she could say another word, her nose felt itchy causing her to sneeze.