!!Announcement!!

Hey guys!

I just want to make you know how grateful I am to you guys. I am really, extremely glad and thankful to you for reading this Note of mine and for reading my story! I really am! I always smile and grin ear to ear like an idiot every time I read your reactions and every time I write each chapter. I always wake up with a smile and quickly look for some notifications in wattpad every morning.

It saddens me to end this book but I had fun writing each chapter. I even squeal whenever I write a NaLu scene~~ and hoped, and imagined you guys doing the same thing. I will never forget that excitement. Yes, I write my own feelings in every chapter.

I really hoped you liked chapter 11. I felt guilty for making you guys feel sad so I decided to make two endings for yah. (And 11 is my favorite number, so why not give your heart a gift?). If you read the story slowly (with feelings), then you're a lucky person. But if you did not, I doubt you enjoyed it. (and sorry for making it, cheesy and maybe corny..)

Anyway, Thank you for reading this book of mine! I really hoped you don't mind my writing style and wrong grammar. ^-^ English is not my first language, and I am doing my best to improve myself and my grammar. (I even make wrong grammar in my own language..)

Again, to you, my dear reader who is currently reading this note of mine (because I know some doesn't). You're lucky and should be thankful to read this short-long note. For here I am to announce the good news you longed to hear.

I WILL BE MAKING A SEQUEL FOR THIS BOOK!! 

Now GRIN EAR TO EAR FOR ME AND SQUEAL YOUR HEART OUT! xD

Lol, but let me just warn you guys. I'm a slow writer and I'm a busy person since college is nearing. But anyway, I hope you'll continue on reading my stories! Please don't be afraid to comment! And don't forget to vote! Following me will also make me extremely happy! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D