Cinq

*Warning semi-bullshit reasoning*

so let the bullshitting commence

Misaki POV

Pregnant?..... How can that be possible?..... I'm a boy.... I'm pretty sure that I would have noticed by now if I was a girl.....

I couldn't believe what the doctor had just said, it just seemed too crazy to be true.

"H-how can I be pregnant?..... I'm a boy?...."

I asked, wondering if the raven haired doctor had been drugged or something.

Navy orbs darkened as the raven shook his head.

"No..... I've seen many pregnant patients before.... But never a guy though..... You are a guy right?"

That stings.... I know I'm not manly but still....

I couldn't help but frown at the doctor's question for I felt slightly annoyed with him.

"I'm a boy"

I murmured darkly, causing the raven haired doctor to put up his hands and take a few steps back.

"I'm sorry, it's just sometimes you wouldn't believe some of the patients that I've had....."

Doctor Kusama trailed off, I narrowed my gaze at him.

"How could Misaki have gotten pregnant though?..."

My silver haired lover asked, I also seriously wanted to know the answer.

"Hmmm..... I've read up on your files.... And I think it's because you have two X chromosomes and one Y chromosome...."

Ehh X and Y? I'm so confused...

"So what does that mean?"

I asked not quite understanding what the doctor was talking about.

"Well normally a boy has one X chromosome and one Y chromosome.... However you have two X chromosomes which would make you a girl if you didn't have the Y chromosome...."

........ I still don't understand....

"Um sure....."

Usagi POV

One look at my Misaki's face and I could tell that he had no clue as to what the doctor was talking about.

Well it would have actually been strange if he did know....

"Misaki it means that you would have been a girl if you didn't have the Y chromosome"

I sighed, not wanting the younger to feel completely confused. Thankfully, understanding did spark within his vibrant emerald eyes.

"I see...."

Misaki murmured half to himself, the raven haired doctor nodded at my comment.

"What you say is true, meaning that Takahashi's genetic makeup is quite unique.... Which probably resulted in him somehow becoming pregnant....."

The raven haired doctor replied, I frowned slightly.

I've never thought about having a kid before..... I'm not too find of them, especially after meeting Takahiro's brat....

How will this affect Misaki though?..... He's a boy right? it's not natural....

"What will happen to Misaki now that he is pregnant?"

I asked, concerned about my Misaki's future, he was so young after all.

"I don't know..... But I'm positive that its dangerous for him to carry this baby....."