6

I don't own junjou romantica~

Misaki POV

"When can I tell if it's a girl or a boy?"

I asked a little curious to know what gender the baby would be.

"Usually after a few more weeks...... however..... It may be a little different because of your circumstances"

Doctor Kusama replied, I frowned slightly but nodded none the less.

I'm really curious...... I hope it's a boy.... I know nothing about girls after all....

I glanced over towards Usagi to see if he had anything to say, however his lavender orbs were narrowed slightly as if my silver haired lover was in some kind of deep thought.

I wonder what he's thinking about....

"Anyway Takahashi, I recommend that you have no sexual activities, your situation is quite delicate so it's better safe than sorry...."

The raven haired doctor said with a slight blush, probably from the embarrassment of talking about such things as he handed me a prescription slip. I noticed Usagi stiffen at his words.

"Absolutely none at all?"

I asked, hoping that I didn't mishear the doctor, however my doubts were proven wrong by a swift nod.

That's great..... I'll finally have a break from that perverted rabbit with a big sex drive jumping me...... At least there's one perfect thing right now.....

Usagi POV

This is unfair... First my Misaki becomes pregnant, then I find out that I can't even sleep with him...... Pregnancies last about nine months right?......

Nine months without being able to sleep with my Misaki....... Kill me now.....

"Misaki are you sure you want this?...."

I asked, hoping that my adorable Misaki would swiftly change his mind and decide to ditch that thing, well baby inside of him.

Emeralds narrowed dangerously at me as if I had just set the microwave on fire, which had happened more than a few times.

"Of course!......."

I could hear the slightest hints of him being unsure as my young love trailed off for a few seconds before continuing.

"I can't kill an innocent baby....... Especially since it's made from both of our blood....."

The young boy replied, I sighed, understanding where my innocent Misaki was coming from.

Such a brat..... Worrying about something not even born yet more than himself....... Though, that's one of the reason why he's my Misaki that is mine alone.

"Takahashi is healthy, for now, so it's safe for the two of you to head back home and rest"

Doctor Kusama added, I nodded to the doctor and grasped my Misaki's hand and the two of us bid out goodbyes to the doctor before leaving the hospital.

"Ah I just realized something......"

My sweet Misaki whispered half to himself as we exited the hospital.

"And what would that be?"

I inquired, curious to know what was going on within my love's head.

"What about Nii-San?........"

I caught my breath slightly at the mention of the older brother of my Misaki, also known as my ex crush of ten years.

I forgot about Takahiro..... He's Misakis brother..... He has the right to know....