Decimo

Chapter 10 is here~ I don't own junjou romantica~~

Misaki POV

......... I wonder how long it will take for Nii-San to wake up.....

I sighed slightly as I looked at the passed out form of my older brother.

I wonder if him passing out is a good sign or not..... He passed out from shock, so I guess that means that he actually believes that me and Usagi are together.... But the problem is, will he accept us now that he finally knows the whole truth?......

I decided to sit down on the couch opposite of Nii-San, not knowing how long I would have to wait for my brother to wake up.

Hmm.... While I'm waiting.... I should call Usagi to make sure that he's okay....

I pulled out my cell phone and dialled my silver haired lover's number into the phone before placing it up to my ear.

"Misaki?"

I smiled slightly at the fact that Usagi didn't sound as if he was freaking out or panicked.

"Usagi, Nii-San knows the full truth now...."

I said softly into the phone and waited a few moments for his response.

"......... What are his thoughts?......"

I thought I heard faint unease within Usagi's voice and frowned slightly.

At least I'm not the only one who is nervous...

"I don't know...."

"Misaki, what do you mean?"

I let out a tiered sigh as my gaze flickered towards my passed out brother.

"Nii-San passed out, I'm currently waiting for him to wake up"

I heard a soft chuckle come from the other end of the phone.

"I'm not too surprised about that"

I feel a little bad for Nii-San.....

"Well it was surprising for me to see him faint in front of me"

I sighed in response.

"Misaki, I'm coming over...."

Ehhh?

"No it's fine Usagi, I'll come back after I make sure Nii-San is okay...... no matter what...."

I whispered the last part softly, half to myself.

I won't let Nii-San seperate me and Usagi.

"I'm still coming, I want to be there with you when he wakes up"

I couldn't help but blush at my silver haired lover's words.

"Baka Usagi......"

I murmured as I hung up the phone, smiling slightly.

Usagi POV

Once my Misaki hung up on me, I quickly put on my shoes and exited my apartment.

I hope Takahiro stays unconscious at least until I get there...

I swiftly hopped into my red foreign sports car and began driving towards my old friend's house, I frowned slightly when I remembered that he may or may not be my friend anymore after today.

It'll be sad..... But I don't want to lose Misaki....

When I arrived I knocked on the door and was let in by my Misaki who I immediately embraced on sight.

"Usagi let go!"

My Misaki called in slight annoyance as he tried to escape from my grasp.

"No, you have no idea as to how worried I was about you...."

I whispered softly into my Misaki's ear, I smirked when I noticed the blush that tinted my Misaki's face.

"Baka, I told you that I would be fine, he's my brother, he would never hurt me"

My Misaki sighed after I reluctantly let him out of my embrace.

True, Takahiro cares for him very much.

"Even if he wouldn't hurt you, that does not mean that he wouldn't keep you away from me...."

I wouldn't have been able to live on if you were stolen from me....

I replied softly as I caressed my love's hand, enjoying the pink to tint that was present upon his face.

Takahiro POV

I listened in on the conversation between Usami and Misaki, frowning slightly when I realized that Misaki's confession was not a dream.

Now that I think about it..... Usagi isn't the type of person who would try to hurt someone....

I knew that.... But then why did I doubt my friend?......... I wasn't thinking clearly.......

I got up from the couch and walked over towards the front door where Misaki and Usagi were standing.

I noticed how Usagi stiffened slightly when he noticed me.

"Takahiro......"

At the mention of my name, Misaki turned around and looked at me before turning his emerald gaze towards the floor as he fiddled with his hands and shuffled his feet nervously.

I can't believe that I'm the cause of Misaki acting nervously..... I'm his older brother....

"Usami... No Usagi.... I'm sorry for accusing you of something terrible..... I was just..... So shocked that I let go of reason....."

I whispered, feeling ashamed for failing as a friend and older brother.

"Nii-San?......"

Emerald looked up and met my gaze, I smiled softly at the hope that was reflected within those emerald orbs.

"Yes Misaki I'm now fine with you and Usagi's relationship...... I can't believe that I forgot that my best friend would never do anything to harm you...."

I jumped in surprise when I felt something hit me, I looked down in surprise to see that Misaki had flung himself towards me. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around my little brother before turning my gaze towards my old friend.

"Usagi...... I'm so sorry......"

"It's fine, I'll forgive you..... only because you did it because of how much you care about Misaki"

Usagi....... Thank you so much......

"Nii-San, thank you for supporting me and Usagi....."

Misaki whispered softly as he moved away from me to give me a bright smile.

"Usagi, I'm going to trust you with my little brother, you better not leave him or hurt him. If you do, I will never allow you to see Misaki ever again"

I said as I looked towards my old friend, Usagi nodded before resting his affection filled gaze upon my younger brother.

"Don't worry, I will never leave him or hurt him"

I smiled slightly at Usagi's response, completely satisfied.

I can now see how much he actually cares for my little brother, I would actually be shocked if he did leave him or hurt him.

I guess my little brother has grown up....

Me: that's le end of le chappy

Misaki: I'm glad that's settled.....

Usagi: same..... I'm glad that I'm not going to lose you

Me: I wonder how this turned out though....

Misaki: who knows......

Usagi: Misaki this means that I can be all romantic with you around your brother

Misaki: ........

Me: hehe anyway hope ya enjoyed le chappy~~