Seventh

I no own junjou romantica~ enjoy le chappy

Misaki POV

"You can't actually expect me to not go outside for around nine months Usagi......"

I asked, a little concerned because my silver haired lover could be quite unpredictable, so much so that I sometimes wonder if he's actually same.

"Yes, is there a problem?"

Bastard........ you should already know that that's a problem!

"Of course! I have school and I need to go shopping!"

I yelled, my silver haired lover raised a brow at this.

"I can order us food and I can be your personal teacher I'll teach you every subject, including health of course"

I felt my face heat up at Usagi's words, for I could easily tell that my silver haired lover's suggestion wasn't as innocent as it initially seemed.

No common sense at all..... I need to go to school like a normal student....

"You can't do that, you have your manuscripts to worry about!"

"I'll put my stories on hold"

Poor Aikawa....... She'd freak if she heard that......

"You can't do that to Aikawa..... You know how upset she gets when your manuscripts are late....."

"It'll be fine, I'll change the locks on the doors"

Ehhhh he was serious....... This is BAD

"Usagi please...... I want to be a normal university student....."

Usagi POV

Yeah a normal pregnant male attending university.....

"Misaki, it's only for nine months..... I don't want other people to know about you..... They'll notice if you go outside while visibly pregnant....."

I replied, as I realized that something really bad could happen to my Misaki if the wrong person found out about his condition.

Emeralds blinked at me in confusion, obviously my love didn't understand what I was talking about.

"What do you mean Usagi?"

He's so clueless......

I let out a soft sigh as I brought my Misaki into an gentle embrace, luckily my love did not try to escape.

"You're special....... Meaning that you're different than most males...... Many people would probably like to study you to see how exactly your reproduction system works......"

I whispered softly as I hugged my Misaki a little closer to my chest, just the thought of some creep taking my Misaki away scared me to death.

I don't want to lose him..... If I did.... I don't know if I'd be able to live anymore.... I've got to protect him....

"Wait..... People might try to take me to experiment on?......"

I nodded at my Misaki's question, I felt lucky that my Misaki's doctor was Hiroki's lover, meaning that my Misaki was safe, for now.

Only a softy would be able to tame and deal with Hiroki so doctor Kusama most likely would keep my Misaki's condition a secret.

Misaki POV

I shivered at the thought of random strangers taking me away from my silver haired lover just to do multiple excitements on me.

I don't want to leave him........

"Usagi..... I guess I won't go to school during these nine months or so...."

Lavender orbs lit up as I finished speaking, I blushed slightly at how a simple sentence made Usagi so happy.

"Thank you........ You don't know how much that means to me....."

My silver haired lover whispered softly into my ear as he embraced me even more gently than before.

"I don't want to be taken from you Usagi..... So I guess I'll just hide out here for nine months....."

I murmured, I could tell that I was blushing due to the warmth I felt upon my cheeks.

After a few more moments I moved out of Usagi's warm embrace.

There's still another problem though.......

"Usagi....... There's still the problem with Nii-San....."

I murmured with unease, I knew that the sooner that we told him, the more lighter we would get off.

"....... Maybe we could tell Takahiro when you're close to giving birth?"

I shook my head, knowing that it wasn't that great of an idea.

I'm a little worried about how Nii-San will react to the news....... but I've got to tell him soon, he's my brother after all....

"I'm scared, but I'd like to tell Nii-San in person soon......."

"......... Very well..... But I'm going to be with you when you tell him"

My silver haired lover sighed, I could tell that he was not too keen about the idea.

Thank you for being with me..... I feel much better knowing that you'll be with me when I tell Nii-San.

"Can we call him to come over today?"

Usagi pov

I frowned slightly at the thought of telling Takahiro about me and Misaki's relationship for a few years and the fact that I got his brother pregnant. I could tell that it'd be interesting.

I hope nothing bad happens...... Either way I won't give my Misaki up to anyone.....

"If you want Misaki..... But isn't it too soon?"

My Misaki shook his head and smiled softly at me, nervousness evident within his dazzling emeralds.

"No, the sooner the better, he is after all my brother"

I let out a sigh and nodded, as I took out my cell phone to call Takahiro.

"Hello?"

I heard Takahiro ask from the other side of the phone, I grimaced slightly at his voice even though I'm usually happy to hear it.

"Takahiro can you come over?"

I asked.

"Ah Usagi, what's wrong?"

My friend questioned, I could hear slight concern in his voice for I rarely call him over.

"Misaki has something that he wants to talk to you about in person"

I breathed, glancing over towards my Misaki who was fidgeting nervously even though he wasn't the one who was on the phone.

"Eh Misaki?........ Well I have the day off today so I guess it would be fine, I'll come over now of you want"

Takahiro said, I was a little disappointed when I remembered that he had decided to stay in Japan with his wife for it made the time of confession even more close.

"Ah that would be great Takahiro....."

I sighed as I said my goodbye and hung up on my childhood friend.

I'm not looking forward to this at all......

Me: dun dun duhhhhhhh what's gonna happen when Takahiro finds out?

Misaki: I'm nervous......

Usagi: ...... We could have kept it hidden and said that I adopted......

Misaki: Usagi..........

Usagi: I have a bad feeling........

Me: hehe I wonder what I'll write next~

Misaki: *sigh* that scares me....

Me: hehe anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~