12

A/N this is a bit random but I'm doing a shout out. It may be the only reader of this story but they are completely AMAZING! And the person is *drum role starts* hayesbae1201  this person is the best. They made my day super amazing. So thank you for reading my story! 😊 and I know it's weird I'm publishing 2 chapters in a day but I'm so into this story!
~Lulu p.o.v.~
I thought I herd someone yell near the borders so I suggested that me and Stella's dad go search that way. We mostly have been searching around wash falls. We went that way and we found a little clearing I the woods with a cave. "STELLA!" I yelled followed by her dad. "STELLA ARE YOU OUT THERE!?" I went over to the cave. I was born with night vision. Not every werecat has night vision. It's very rare. I looked down in the cave and saw Stella with a boy and a girl. They both looked older than her. She looked like she didn't want to leave. I had never told anyone about my night vision. "STELLA ARE YOU DOWN THERE?!" I yelled into the cave. Since she doesn't want to leave I will let her stay. But I'm coming back. I walked away over to her dad. "Any luck lulu?" I shook my head. "No, maybe we should try that way" I said pointing to my left away from the cave. "Sure, I hope she's ok. I mean her and Rockford have never had a fight before." "I'm sure she's fine." I said then we left. I little while later I snuck away.
~Stella p.o.v.~
After a while Lilly got hungry and I told her where the apple tree was. "Lilly be careful. Her dad and friends and possibly others could still be out there." Said Andrew. "Andrew I'm fine I'm 20 I think I can live little bro." Said Lilly. "DONT CALL ME THAT!" He yelled as she left. A few minutes of awkward silence past. "So you like me?" Andrew asked out of nowhere. My face went red. I just nodded. That was all I could do. I looked over to him and saw he was staring at me making my face even more red. Mostly from the fact that his face wasn't to far from mine. Our faces slowly got closer and I closed my eyes. But I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see he had turned away. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." He said. I moved closer to him and kissed his cheek. His eyes went wide and his face was red. "STELLA!" I herd lulu again. I looked at the opening of the cave and saw her coming down towards me and Andrew. "L-lulu! W-what are you doing here?" "LOOKING FOR YOU! Me and your dad were so worried! And you had the guts to hide from us!" I saw tears in her eyes. "AND YOU THOUGHT YOU COUKD SNEEK OFF WITH A-" she cut herself off. She sniffed the air. "A werewolf!"