23

A/N yo so i have a new story out called paths unknown there are 2 chapters if you would like to go read it! Well that's all!
~Andrew p.o.v.~
"NO YOU DONT!!" Stella yelled. "If you loved me then you wouldn't have made me leave! I was happy with you! It was never meant to end good. It was like a dream being with you, but all dreams have to end and it did!" "Stella please I messed up I know ,but that doesn't mean we can't make it better." I crossed my arms and turned away from him. "Just leave Andrew." "Stella-" I cut him off. "I SAID LEAVE!!" I said turning into my tiger form and running to the cafe. When I got there I changed into my human form and went inside. I went to my usual table and sat down next to Rocky who was trying to calm down lulu. "HE WAS A WEREWO-" lulu tried to scream but Rocky covered her mouth. "So how'd it go?" He asked casually while practically strangling lulu. "I don't want to talk about it." Lulu saw my puffy face and immediately got out of Rockys grip and ran over and hugged me. "WHAT DID THAT BASTARD DO!?!?!?" Yeah she's scared of werewolves but if one ever hurt her friends she'd go ape shit on them. "I'm fine lulu." I said pushing her away. "No your not tell me where that some of a bitch is!!!" "I SAID IM FINE!" I said yelling scaring lulu and almost every person in the cafe but Rocky. I got up out of my seat and left the cafe. "Stella!" I herd Rocky yell behind me. I kept walking and after a bit Rocky finally caught up with me. "Stella are you sure your ok?" I stopped an said. "No." On the verge of tears. Before I knew it he was hugging me.
~Rocky p.o.v.~
I held her tight and didn't let go. Because I was afraid of i did that she would be taken from me. I loved her and I have for years. I may seem tough and brave ,but to be honest I'm terrified. I could feel her tears on my shirt. "I love you Stella." I said not expecting an answer from the broken girl. "Please don't ever leave me Rocky. I need you." She said completely shocking me. I felt her grip tighten as she continued to cry. I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "Never in a million years."
~Andrew p.o.v.~
I watched him hold her and it pissed me off. She held him like she held me. I didn't mean to hurt her. But I didn't want her with him. I felt like ripping him to shreds. But I knew if I payed on finger on the guy Stella would get me for sure.