14

"Stella you can't leave me!" Andrew said getting mad. "Andrew if I don't you may get killed." "I DONT CARE!" I then saw cops surrounding Andrew. They started putting cuffs on him but he struggled. "Sir you are under arrest for illegally crossing the borders." I herd one say. "What no! This wasn't supposed to happen!" I said. They started taking him away. "STELLA!"
I woke up sweating and breathing hard. It was 8 in the morning I had no school today. It was just another dream. It had been a few months since I saw Andrew. I was fully healed and going to school again. I never left the house except going to school. I kept my distance from everyone. Even my dad. Lulu and my dad were worried. Rocky didn't seem to care after our fight. I hadn't even trained in a long time. Well I decided to go out and train. I thought since I'm usually happy doing what I love why not? I put on a blue tank top and black shorts. I was heading out the door when my dad stopped me. "Going out for a run?" I nodded. "Well be careful ok?" I nodded and left. I changed into my tiger form and ran up the mountain. Once again stopping and staring at the castle. I then left but instead of doing my usual routine I ran and did my best to find the cave were Andrew stayed. I finally found it. I changed into my regular form and stood at the entrance. I stared down and couldn't see a thing. I went inside and sat down were I stayed most of the time when I stayed here. I pulled my knees to my chest and slowly started to cry. I let all the emotions that had built up over time flow out. Anger sadness and most of all loss. "Stella?" I herd a familiar voice. I looked up and my eyes widened. Andrew. All I could do was stare. "A-andrew?" I said slowly standing up. He was standing just a few feet from me. Without thinking I rapped my arms around him. I soon felt him hug me back. "What are you doing here?" Andrew asked. I looked up at him and said "I just wanted to see the cave again. Which wasn't the best idea in my condition." He looked puzzled. "condition? Shouldn't you be healed by now?" "I am healed. But after not seeing you for a long time I sort of just locked my self away from the world." He looked concerned and shocked. "I'm so sorry." He said while hugging me tighter. I soon felt tears run down my face. Andrew soon noticed and made me look at him. "Please don't cry." He said while wiping away my tears. I few minutes past and we were outside laying on the grass looking at the sky. "So how's Lilly?" I asked. "She's fine she finally got her own place instead off freeloading at my house." He looked at me and saw the big smile on my face. "Why the goofy smile?" He said while poking my nose. "I'm just happy."