The script - im yours

How do I even begin to talk about her.. She is everything to me.. And I hate to see her hurt let alone be the cause of it. But no matter what... Through good and bad... I'll be hers... Cause I love her... More then words.
----------------------------------
The script - Im Yours

You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face line by line
And somehow growing old seems fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap your thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart

Baby, you have always been there for me, through the good and the bad. You always managed to calm me.. And in the calm moment it's easy to see that growing old next to you.. Someone who can calm the devil in me.. Isn't so bad. Sometimes I understand I can act stupid, or miss something sometimes, but I do my best to give you all of my attention all the time. Everything you say always stays put in my heart, and no matter what, so do you...

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as much
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges maybe rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

I know I may be hard sometimes... And we argue, but I still love you, even if I don't say it often, I do love you. I know that sometimes I feel I'm never good enough for you.. But in the end I want you to understand that I'm yours.

You heal these scars over time
Embraced my soul
You loved my mind
You're the only angel in my life
The day news came my best friend died
My knees went weak and you saw me cry
Say I'm still the soldier in your eyes

You know I have a lot of scars, some still not healed completely but you help fix them faster then anyone else... You took me in and loved everything about me.. You turned into the angel that watched over me.. And always cared in the end.. When something happened, you saw me break, but you didn't leave, you took care of me... You saw that side of me that no one else has.. And you still loved me.. You told me I'm still strong in your eyes...

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as much
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges maybe rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
I know I don't fit in that much
But I'm yours

I want you to understand that when I'm alone... I start to think, and when I start to think, I start to hurt and when I start to hurt, I cry.. The thought of you not laying next to me at night, feeling your body against mine... The sound of your breathing.. It hurts to know I don't feel that. We argue, I know.. But no matter how many reasons people throw at us... I will always find that one reason to stay.. And you want to know what it is? Cause I love you, and I will do anything to protect you. I want you to understand something... I would rather argue with you then lose you... Cause without you I'm nothing. I just got you back.. And don't want to lose you again. Cause as this song says... I'm yours. I love you Cheyanna Marie Pugh...