0.3 Girls can't be warriors

As I reach the terminal to get on the plane, I hear a little boy yelling.

"NO MOMMY! I'm scared please take me home."

When I  look at the single mom with another toddler in her hand, you can instantly see how tired she was from the bags under her eyes. "Charlie, please you can't be scared of the plane. Don't you want to see daddy?" After seeing  how quickly she wanted to get on the plane, I decide it would be best to let her board before me so they won't close the door on her.

"Miss, you can go ahead, maybe he'll feel better when he's actually on it."

"Thank you so much! Do you mind getting the extra bag?" she replies as she picks the boy Charlie up and holds him in her other hand. I grab her carry on and board the flight, as I look back I see the door closing and let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

Walking down  first class, Charlie jumped out of his mother's hand and just sat in the  middle of the aisle. I heard his mother sigh quietly but I silently told her to go and find her seats that I will handle it. I gave her her bag and bent down to Charlie's level.

"Hey Charlie, whats wrong ?"

" I'm scared of the plane. I just want to go home."

" Well, the only way home now is to take the plane. Plus its gonna be a lot faster than walking right?"

He silently nods back to me. Shortly a flight attendant tells me we need to find our seat due to the plane getting ready to take off. I decide to take out of my back pocket the paper heart Marcus gave me and give it to Charlie.

"This heart was given to me by someone really really special. It has special powers, to become a brave fearless warrior-"

"Girls can't be warriors only boys."

"Hmm your right so that means its going to give you all the power.  All you have to do is hold it in your hand , close your eyes and count to 10." I say as I place it in his hand and guide him to stand up.

"Can you do that Charlie?"

He quickly nods excited that he is about to receive 'magical powers'.  Charlie gave me a big hug and quickly ran to his mother who was already seated and as he ran he yelled out a thank you. The mother smiles and welcomes him to his seat H6. Remembering that familiar number I check my ticket and sure enough that was my seat. I didn't want to bother them to move because I wouldn't want another hassle. As I search  the plane of course there are no empty seats in 2nd class. When I told my problem to the attendant, she brang me back to first class and showed me to a row with only the aisle seat was open, I remember this is where Charlie had his mini break down. I was getting ready to ask the man if it was possible to switch seats because honestly I was little scared too and wanted the window seat to relax me better. By the looks of this guy in his suit and iPhone in one hand and Blackberry in the other, it looked like he wouldn't even acknowledge me. I looked at the row adjacent me and saw the window seat free. I got up and moved getting ready to ask the man in the aisle seat to squeeze in but before I can ask a buff guy stands up from the row behind and says "Miss I am sorry but please move away this row is taken."

"Dale it's cool, she can sit here." The mystery man who I'm guessing is British due to the hot accent says as he gets up to let me go in the row.

"Um Thanks." Really Cadence why the um.

I quickly take a seat, put on the seatbelt  and open the window shade. I could feel mystery guy eyes burning into the side of my face. I turned to him to see what his problem was and he had a big smile on his face. I roll my eyes and went to put my phone on airplane mode. I then recognized his face, that guy is Harry Styles from the band with the fans from the airport. No wonder. I didn't want to come across all clingy and fangirly so for now he is just the 'Mystery Brit'.

The intercom turns on and says

"Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking we would like to welcome you onboard this British Airways flight to London, United Kingdom. The flight duration is around 6 hours and 40 minutes and we are expecting a fairly smooth flight today. Once again we thank you for choosing to fly with us today and we hope you enjoy your flight."

I can feel the plane start to move getting ready to go up. I close my eyes and grip the arm rest, once again I hear that amazing accent.

"So the kid was right, girls can't be warriors ."

"Ahahahaha so funny" I replied sarcastically.

He chuckled and offered me his hand. Woah  isn't this stage like on the 1st date, we just met. Oh gosh Cadence calm down.

"It's so you won't break the arm rest" he said fairly close to my ear.

"I'm good."

As the plane went up, it caught me by surprise and I grabbed his hand before he put it back.

"Looks like you needed that piece of paper more than the kid."

I gave him one look and looked away.

"What's your name love?"

" First, Don't call me that. Second, why would I tell my name to a stranger?" I reply as I let go of his hand since the plane was now at a steady pace in the air.

"You don't know my name?"

"No why would I?" I lied.

"Oh well the names Harry" once again offering his hand.

"Well Harry, nice to meet you." I say as we shake hands with a smile on my face. For a split second I saw his eyes widen on surprise that I actually smiled at him, but after that smile I went straight to my phone and opened up Snapchat.

"Okay no worries, I have 6 long hours to get that name out of you." he says with his arms crossed behind his head.

"Let the games begin."

---/----/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/-----/-----/

Hey hey hey

I'm really trying  and i hope you are enjoying. I have so much planned but i really need support :)

p.s. the stuff in italics are her thoughts.

picture of paper heart is above (I hope)

Stay cool and be a voter and commenter cause that gives you magical powers to become my favorite person

lol okay I'm annoying bye.