I'm all Right!

Beast took no hesitation in swinging a punch, aiming straight for Robin's face, however, over the year Beast had been 'sleeping' it seemed he'd learnt some new tricks. Snatching Beast arm in mid swing, he flipped Beast over his shoulder, landing on the control panel. "You'll have to try better than that Beast!" Grumbling in pain, Beast pulled himself up and growled furiously at Robin. Of course, his attack didn't differ this time around, yet as Robin went to flip him again, Beast yanked his hand away and suddenly kicked Robin in between the legs. 

Garfield winced for Robin, feeling his pain as the titans leader fell to his knees. Beast gripped his collar, pulling his face to his. "Learn to shut up boy blunder!" His venomous words spat. Robin glared at him, before swinging his leg into Beast's knocking him off balance on to the floor. Now freed from Beast's grip, Robin fixed his hair and stared down at him. Beast growled and attempted to stand up, but Robin pushed his foot into Beast's bent ankle, twisting it. Beast yelped and tried to grab Robin's foot. The Bird Brain grabbed Beast fore arm and yanked on him, both pushing more weight on his leg, and jerking his body forward. "Stop it!" he ordered sternly, staring into Beast's cat like eyes. He still struggled, "Let go of me idiot!" Robin was on the brink of breaking Beast's ankle, if it weren't for Raven, he would have. 

Dark matter surrounded both boys, lifting the both into the ground. Raven's eyes had clouded over. "Both of you stop it!" She threw Beast on to the sofa and Robin behind the control panel. She sat back down, taking deep breaths. Beast winced, rubbing his ankle. "Fuck you Bird Brain..." Robin too winced from being thrown to the floor. "Ditto fur ball..." 

*****************************************************************************************************

Cyborg, after taking many measurements and blood samples, was half way through building Spice a robotic arm to replace her missing left one. Duela was kneeling by her bed side, staring at her. She'd had her legs tied together and her right arm strapped down to the medical bed. Star was there for both moral support and ass whooping in case Spice woke up and did anything crazy. "How long will that arm take?" Questioned Duela, as she stared at Spice's bandaged up stump. Cyborg continued tweaking as he answered her. "Not long, I used one of my spare arms from my em... spare suit...." He cleared his throat nervously. She raised an eyebrow, but decided not to question it. "But friend Cyborg, wont it be easier for her to attack us if she has the robot arm?" Star asked, sitting on one of the spare medical beds. Cy smirked, "Not with these modifications! I've put a tracker, removed all weaponry and, check this out!"  He lifted up a small remote control. "I can control it if I want! As well as shutting it down so it will be nothing but a dead weight on her body!"Duela's face brightened, staring at it. "That's amazing!" Then her eyes darted to the robot arm. "Awe! You painted it pink for her!" Face dropping, Cyborg scratched the back of his neck and chuckled. "Y-yeah! Painted! Lets go with that!" 

"There is the something you are not telling us friend Cyborg?" Probed Star Fire. Sweat drop.Before the girls could interrogate, Spice began to wake up.