Who?

Unknown POV

My breath stilled, I refused to breath. The sirens roared, flashing the red and blue light's on the streets. Back to the red bricks, another shot went off. I cringed as the piercing cry of yet another victim silenced. My pulse was beating so fast, I couldn't feel it. Gripping the gun until my knuckles turned white, I narrowed my eyes, turning to my partner. He looked just as stressed. Bullock gulped, I nodded. Together we jumped out from behind the wall and shot rapidly at the criminals. They shot back, neither of us hot our targets. The ammo run out, me and Harv fell back. 

Suddenly a woman was thrown on to the road, her cheeks were wet, make up running down her cheeks. Dark skin and dip dyed red and black hair, her clothes had been ripped and she was bleeding out. I recognized her straight away as Fish Moonie, one of our main sources of information. She's been beaten up pretty bad. Chocking out blood, they put the gun to the back of her head. Fish trembled, me and Bullock watched with wide eyes. "Come out Gordon! Or I blow Miss Moonie's head off!" Butch spat through his golden teeth. Slowly I walked out with my arms up, he pointed the gun deeper into her hair. "Drop the pistol!" My trembling hand let go, he smiled cruelly. "Kick it over!" I did as I was told. Bullock stared at me, "James!" He whispered harshly, "What are you doing!?" I closed my eyes and sighed. "He'll save me..." I answered, under my breath. Butch laughed hysterically, making his boy's snicker. He clicked his fingers and they all stopped instantly. Lifting the pistol to me, he smirked. "Any last words Gordon?" A shadow grabbed one of his men, covering their mouth as they dragged him away. It happened slowly, but one by one, each man was taken into the darkness. I grinned, "You know Butch, it was pretty stupid to try to rob Miss Moonie with out an army!" He chuckled and shook his head, "What are you talking about old man!" He snickered. "I have an...-Army..." He looked around, but not a soul in sight. Miss Moonie saw her chance and ran over to Bullock, he covered her. "James quick!" But I stood my ground. 

Butch turned back to me, his ground his teeth together. I could practically see that disgusting blue vain on his head popping out of his skull! Old tubby approached me, holding the gun to my forehead. "What are you playing at James! Where are my boys?!" 

"Right here!" The deep voice from behind him breathed out. Butch turned around, only to receive a knuckle sandwich from the Dark Knight himself. I sighed out the breath, I hadn't realized I was holding in and smiled. "Took you long enough!" He turned around to Butch's sleeping body and picked up the sack of money his had been holding, from his chubby hand. He passed it to me, "Return this to Miss Moonie..." he took a long, deep breath. "I have intel on the Prisoners disappearance..." Batman took in a breath once more. "She was seen on Arakam CCTV talking to a woman, it cut out once she approached the Prisoner." I scratched the back of my neck. He nodded, "You need to rest Gordon, I'll take the night shift!" I smiled gratefully at the man, only to receive his usual blank expression. 

Before The Bat Man could walk, or fly, away I grabbed his shoulder. "Bruce..." I whispered. He gave me a sideways glance. He frowned, "Is she safe?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, "That Beast, he's a good kid... Beat the shit out of men though!" Bruce nodded and took my hand off his dence shoulder. "Make sure you keep an eye on her... I'll be invited the titans over soon, just to make sure myself..." And with that he ran away into the night. 

With my hands in my pockets and looked at the Gotham skyline. "Jim, when your finished daydreaming about your boy toy! Miss Moonie needs medical attention!" I snapped out of it and ran over. Looking over her wounds, she'd been stabbed in the stomach. She was wheezing, taking in as much air as possible. Holding her up and threw my phone a Bullock, he caught and dialed 991. "It's gonna be okay Fish, we'll get you to a hospital-" She huffed.