Chapter 1

You wake up hearing a knock on your door, to find out it's Ino

"y/n Wake up it's Ino come on time to get some sunshine."

Ino it's open please go I need more sleep, please let me sleep.

You hear a loud THUMP and your door is knocked down.

And I thought was pretty damn strong. "Dang she is really hot and strong," you thought to yourself

"Now listen you can wake up now or I will make you get out of this house!" Calm down Ino! Fine I'm getting up please don't use your mind transfer jutsu not like last time!

You get into favourite f/c shirt and try presentable to Ino as you do you brush h/c to the side to look a bit like Sasuke.

"Ahh Sasuke what are doing in Y/n's House, Oh wait it's just you Y/n gave me a scare there why would you want to look like Sasuke." Ino was blushing. Uhhhhh Ino let's get out of here and meet up with Sakura and Naruto.

=========At Ichiraku's=========

"So Y/n have you asked her out yet?" Naruto whisper's into Y/n's ear WHAT! no not yet. Ino and Sakura look confused. Yeo Naruto you finally got that date Sakura didn't you, you've got a keeper. "What, Sakura and I are just friends Y/n, I'm really going after Hinata but I'm pretty sure she's going after Kiba all she does is faint when she's near me, I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me that way." *Facepalms* Naruto you Baka! Those are Friggin' signs that she's into you! "What, of course they aren't signs why would she faint every time she looks at me." "Y/n Naruto what are you up to again?" Sasuke was questioning them. "I'd like to know to, Naruto and Y/n" Kye said. Uhhh Were just talking about romance again. "Y/n you love Ino don't you?"Sasuke said. *Blushes* and how the hell would you know that Sasuke-kun. "Why else would you be at Ichiraku with her Naruto and Sakura.

No reason at all we're all friends and we wanted to meet at Ichiraku because hang out place. "Out of the way Y/n you're such a loser." Sasuke let's fight right here and now then if I'm such a loser. Kage No bunshin juts..."No don't do it Y/n this is my fight between sasuke." Naruto said. "Naruto get out of here this is what I want, I want to fight Y/n!" Sasuke shouted.