Chapter 4

=========The Next Morning=========

"SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Well shit, I messed up big time I can't believe I said that calm down Ino she came just a friend alright nothing funny happened between us alright. Sakura leaves the bathroom in nothing but her underwear and as you see that you get a nosebleed. S-S-Sakura w-why are you not dressed I-I-I told you to go into the bathroom and get dressed so why are you still not dressed?  Sakura blushes. "I-I heard  Ino burst into your house so I came out to see what was happening." "Bullshit Sakura you came over to try and make me jealous, I thought we agreed Y/n would go out with me when I asked him out." Uhhh Ino sorry to burst your bubble but you're in my  house now and you just blurted out that you wanted to go out with me. Ino blushes."Oh I'm such a baka well now you know so Y/n will you go out with me?" Hehe here I thought I'd be making the first move and you're the one that does it so what if I said yes gorgeous. "Y/n d-d-d-did you just call me gorgeous because i-i-if you did does that mean you love me." I guess so Ino but like I said don't get mad at Sakura we're simply just friends,she told me she needed a place to stay because her parents were fighting. "Yeah Ino be careful with what you say and do." Sakura! Please get dressed or cover up with a towel or something! Sakura blushes. "Oh sorry y/n, I forgot because of Ino barging in and us having to argue, I'll get changed now y/n." As for you Ino what do you wanna do now that we're going out. "Well I kind of wanna try  a new place to go to rather then Ichiraku which is our typical hangout spot."  Well we'll talk about it when Sakura leaves because you know I don't talk about romantic stuff with friends unless I have to.

The two of you wait for sakura to come out when she gets out dressed in a completely different outfit that you've never seen before. S-sakura why are you wearing that, it looks a bit like my clothes. W-why are you wearing my jacket? "Oh sorry I couldn't find my clothes it seems like who I know would do, steal a ladies clothes ERO-SENNIN!!!!!!!" Oh Jiraiya-sensei is here, when did he come here Sakura-chan when did he come here. "He came last night shannaro!" "Hey Sakura if you think I'd do something like that you're very very wrong it's something  Naruto or Konohamaru would do, I'm to old for those sort of gags and plus you're to young for me to do those sort of things to you." Oh hey Jiraiya-sensei have you heard much from Naruto, last I saw him was at Ichiraku when Sasuke tried to pick a fight with me. "Oh yeah he's off training for a bit, I mean he has to control the nine tails' power after all and so he went off with killer bee." Oh Jiraiya-sensei I was wanting to know could you train me a bit later, I really want to change our schedule because well, Ino and I are going out now and we really wanted to go out somewhere today. "Hehe I remember young love, fine whatever you want kid but don't blame me if Naruto or Sasuke become stronger then you because you want to set time for you "Girlfriend", when of course I know you two have only just started going out a couple seconds ago."

Jiraiya-sensei how exactly would you know that? "Well isn't it obvious, i've been here sense last night after all didn't you hear Sakura?" Oh, so that's how you found out. "If anything I'd be careful Sakura is actually pretty mad right now there's no telling what she'll do. "Jiraiya,where are Konohamaru and Naruto?" Sakura angrily said. "Well like I said Naruto's off training with Bee and as for Konohamaru he should be down at Ichiraku, I gave him a little bit of money to keep my "Research" safe away from Tsunade." "Well I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind for sneaking in and taking my clothes." Oh Jiraiya-sensei uh do you have any recommendations for places on first dates. "Hmm well lets see, you two could always go down to dango shop and eat there." Well what do you say Ino, shall we go down to the dango shop? "Sure, let's do that." The two of you walk down to the dango shop and talk about things you've both missed out on