Chapter 3

A/N hey guys I just wanna let you know that I am still trying to do my other works and stuff so don't blame meh if I don't upload more Ino x reader on set times I've been trying to write seeking light as well as my other stories like my werewolf vs vampire and stuff. Also lemme say my relationship is like Naruto and Sakura but, think Sakura with Hinata's personality and fangirls over every fictional character she knows

Ino: What do you mean! you've been writing this story for the past day now

Y/n: Yeah come on show us a little respect we are the ones who are in this writing and stuff

A/n: Well sorry guys it's just

Ino: It's just Nothing you're coming with me and you're going to write more

A/n: Can Authors get violated?

Ino: Stop talking and do so more writing I need to see what Sakura does to Y/n right now!

Y/n: She's just a friend ino no need to be jelly

A/n Fine! Fine! I'll do some more writing you happy now

Ino:Very

Y/n: Very

Ino: Now get yo ass writin' biotch!

A/N: I know I just said this but, can authors get violated?

A/n: Okay guys lets get back to the story and Ino you may like this one :3

Sakura was sitting on the couch while you got dressed in F/c pyjama's. You began to notice that she was still awake after you finished all of the fanfics you were writing of you and Ino. Hey Sakura why are you still awake? It's half past one in the morning, you don't usually stay up this long. Are the chick flicks getting to you again? "No it's nothing like that y/n, I just want to stay up with you one more time before you confess your love to Ino, just like you were trying to do before she was called out on a mission." You sat beside Sakura on your couch just to notice she's leaning up against you. *Blushes* S.Sakura, w.what are you doing, why are you leaning up against me you know I like Ino. "Just one time please one time, let me get close to you." Fine but just once and can we please get it off of these chick flicks please they're torment to me. Sakura turns off the t.v here and now. "There, they're turned off now what do you want me to do?" Nothing right now let's just sit here. Sakura begins to get closer to you. Ah, Sakura what are trying to do. I thought we we're just friends and you needed a place to crash. "Come on Y/n, it's just one tiny kiss, Ino won't even have to know." Fine as long as you don't do it again.

Sakura starts to kiss you compassionately as if you two were going out. "Y/n do you love me?" It depends on what you mean Sakura as a friend yeah but anymore then that then no because I've been going after Ino ever since the chunin exams., Sakura don't tell me you..."Don't say it, it makes me embarrassed, besides Y/n I'll wait until Ino doesn't love you anym- shit I let it out." Wait WHAT! Ino loves me? "Yeah but don't tell her I said to you or else she'll kill me." Okay but exactly when did start to love me? "Oh not that long ago when Sasuke when off for more training she just started loosing interest in him and as for Sai, she just thinks he's kinda weird because of what he does." Sakura do you want to just get to sleep here on the couch and I'll get back to you in the morning but, all I can say is you're still one of my greatest friends I've ever had ;P so don't worry I'll still be your friend. "Okay y/n I just hope you can understand how I feel. and then... One day we can go out." Fine then don't forget it, don't forget the fact that I am a good friend to you.

=========The Next Morning=========

"Hey Y/n wake up it's Ino again like it is every morning now please get up!" Oh it's Ino, but wait what if she see's Sakura in her pyjama's in my house on my couch. Uh just a second Ino I'll be out soon enough. Sakura quickly get dressed before Ino comes in, go to the bathroom and get changed there. "You okay in there Y/n are you sure I can't come in yet?" Uh just wait I have to get dressed I just woke up. "Okay Y/n just tell me when you get dressed and out okay." Okay will do Ino but I need to telll you something Sakura came to my house last night and slept on my couch so you'll see her here as well and no nothing funny went on between us."SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"