Chapter 7

Y/N's P.O.V

I guess I had been in the hospital ward for several weeks now. It felt like ages and my body still hurt like hell, Sasuke's Chidori really did something to me. Sometimes I can't even move from this hospital bed as if I've been paralysed. Sometimes Tsunade-sama and Sakura-chan come over to help heal me when I need it most.

Then there's the times that Ino and Naruto come over and try their best to cheer me up, but if I'm honest I just wanna get out of this place so that me and Ino can go on a date to a special place far,far away from the village. It's on top of a hill located quite close to where my village was. All the debris has been cleared from the village and it's now full of camellias.

If only I hadn't fought with Sasuke then I could do that, go on that trip with Ino my beloved. My best guess is that Sasuke is probably jealous of me because of Ino and I going out and he's been going after her as well. As far back as I can remember he's gone after her.

Maybe that's why he hates me so much, because of Ino going out with me, but it's not our faults. We both like each other, it's as if he wants my life to be ruined but, you know that's how some people are like I guess. Well maybe it is partially my fault, I've only been in this village since the age of five. If you realise that Naruto and Sasuke have been here for their whole lives and stuff like that.

You'll understand that my village had been wiped out as if I had been thrown into the precipice of depression, things worse then that began to happen. I was teased just as much as Naruto just for me being a foreigner and for my special kekkei genkai. Some even say it's either a Kekkei mora or a kekkei Tota. Well, I guess that's it. I have a gift.