Chapter 9

A/N

Hey my epic wolfies, thanks for 1000 reads, I can't stop saying how thankful I am for you guys. Well sorry for the huge friggin wait guys :P I had a lot of stuff to do well anyway, here's the new chapter of Ino X Reader

Ino had told you to meet her at the place you guys first met, you knew it would be something important, it just had to be important. You were her boyfriend for quite a while now so you got her, her favourite thing.
"Ino you're here!" you went up to kiss her but she rejected it.
"What's wrong Ino, you always like it when I make the first move?"
"It's nothing l/n-kun..." Ino was saddened but not because of you, she was staring at the floor
"Ino, what's up why are you being this way, are you..."

"It's not what you think L/n-kun, it isn't you, it's me... Some one else who I've been wanting for a long time is finally here to go after me...my parents also think it's better to go for this person instead as well."
you didn't know what to say, you were in shock all you mumbled out was "Is that how it is? after three years of being a couple"
you dropped all of the things you got for Ino after hearing what she said.
"You're breaking up with me Ino and for what reason? I thought you loved me Ino!"
You burst into tears and ran away before she could explain anything.

Ino sees the things you dropped after you ran.
"Did he...really get all of these for me? Right after our three year aniversary? All of the things I like"

You ran and ran and ran as far as you could and you bump into Sakura. She began to wonder why you were sad
"Y/n-kun, what's wrong? Why are you in tears?"
"Oh Sakura...I didn't see you. Are you Okay?" you asked
"I'm fine y/n, I'm more worried about you, what happened?"
"I've lost her...Ino broke up with me."
Sakura was shocked and was trying to hide her anger because of the agreement she made with her.
"WHERE IS THAT INO-PIG! I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL HER!"

"Sakura calm down...I'll be fine, I swear."
"Y/N I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR YEARS, YOU WON'T BE FINE YOU'LL END UP DEPRESSED AGAIN! WHERE IS SHE!"
You proceeded to tell Sakura where you last saw Ino ad where she told you she was going to break up with you. Sakura went down to the exact spot and found her.
"INO-PIG HOW DARE YOU!"
"Sakura, it's not what it sounds like!"
"YOU BITCH YOU SAID YOU LOVED HIM, HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM AFTER THREE YEARS OF BEING TOGETHER!" Sakura proceeds to punch Ino in the face

"YOU KNEW HOW MUCH HE LOVED YOU INO! HELL YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM BUT I LET HIM DATE YOU ANYWAY INSTEAD OF ME! YOU BITCH!"
"S-sakura you don't understand, I had to break up with him!"
"NO YOU DIDN'T, STOP USING YOUR FAMILY AS AN EXCUSE!"
"My family wants me to marry this guy though!"
"YOU THINK YOU'RE ONE TO TALK,YOU KNOW WHAT INO FUCK YOU! YOU KNEW HE LOVED YOU AND NOW YOU BLAME YOUR PARENTS."
"S-Sakura...that's a bit harsh!"

"Leave y/n alone now...or else I'll come back to haunt you again Ino-pig, why did I think for once you weren't going to hurt him." Sakura proceeded to walk away from Ino and tried to find you.
"Y/n, y/n are you okay, I couldn't get Ino to go back after you but I'll still be here for you."
"Why, why though...why did she have to break up with me on our anniversary and even tell me at the exact spot we met?" Sakura began comfourting you, knowing the pain you just went through.
"I don't know y/n-senpai but I swear, she won't hurt you again...this time I'll protect you just as you protected me all those years ago."
"Thank you Sakura-chan." You proceeded to turn around to Sakura and suddenly kissed her.
"Y/n-senpai, that was so sudden!" Sakura began to blush.
"If she's broken up with me and moved on, so can I."
"Y/n-senpai..." You and Sakura proceed to sit at the park you met at as kids and Sakura leaned on your shoulder.