Chapter 10-Touch Me

Chapter 10-Touch Me

After leaving the shoot, Layla found it hard to think about anything else. She tried distracting herself by buying herself a dress she had seen in the window of a vintage boutique, but even fashionable clothing wasn’t taking away what ached her. There was a desire awakened by her new photographer.

“I want him.” She made that clear to herself. He would be no ordinary lay and she would take her time to explore his every fantasy if given the chance.

She forgot all about the age differences and fully supported the notion that age was just a number, how else could she explain how hot she was for him? How else could she explain how she had to pinch herself from daydreaming about fulfilling her wanton needs with this man, Roxbury?

 She wanted him like no other; the chase was her favorite part. First comes the attraction, then the chase, and then the just dessert craved by all parties involved. This wasn’t her first rodeo; she knew what it took to get a man’s heart pumping. The problem would be in seducing him, she tempted him for sure but getting him to follow through would be difficult. He was not some horny boy she could lure; he was a man with a sense of sophistication. He would be no easy feat, Layla knew it…but she liked a challenge.

Layla stayed out of the house for the remainder of the day, trying to take her mind off of Roxbury with little luck. She rounded the corner to her apartment and called it a night. She had been so distracted that she forgot all about the orange juice she had spilled on herself earlier. After getting her night shirt from her shared bedroom, she started the shower to remove the sticky juice from her breasts and the evidence of her arousal from a little lower. The shower was quick and uneventful, despite Layla’s efforts to try and bring relief to herself. She could never get her own body to it’s peak without the help of another. It was dreadful to have to depend on someone else for her pleasure all of the time, especially since she didn’t allow herself to partake in many one-night stands. The sexual tension that plagued her was too much to handle.

She walked into the bedroom where the light was already off. She could see Natasha’s figure under the covers and the light of her smart phone shining in the darkness. Layla got into bed and laid on her back while she tried to make herself fall asleep.

“Where have you been all day?” Natasha asked as she faced the opposite way, still texting whoever had caught her interest.

“I had my first shoot with that guy I told you about.” Layla was making an effort to hide her infatuated feelings away from her.

“And?” She asked.

“It was better than I could have hoped f-“ Layla stopped herself, she sounded like a lovesick puppy. “It was fine.” She answered instead.

Natasha laid down her phone to focus on her dazed and confused friend. “You like him eh?”

“Guilty as charged, I’m so stupid!” Layla felt like the same fool she had been back home, falling for anything breathing that gave her attention. She felt Natasha turn over in bed, the light from her phone had disappeared so that was Layla’s guess.

“You’re not stupid, just horny! It has been awhile for you hasn’t it?” Natasha joked.

When Layla thought back she could hardly remember her last encounter, her body was starved. “Yeah, I guess it has. Maybe that’s why I feel like I can’t think straight.” She admitted to her friend.

She felt Natasha come closer, their hips touched now. “It’s normal to feel a little crazy for someone you like.” Natasha said running her fingertips through Layla’s hair. She stroked her cheek next, tenderly of course. Goosebumps became prevalent upon Layla’s skin as Natasha’s fingertips trailed down her body till they gripped her side.

Layla was unsure of how she felt about Natasha touching her, in fact, she felt a bit of guilt that it was her hands holding her instead of the man on her mind.

“And when the need for affection takes over…you must give in every now and then.” After finishing her sentence, Natasha made the first move by going in for a kiss. It was innocent at first, just lips against lips. But neither Layla nor Natasha could deny that they wanted more, they did have a subtle attraction to each other after living in such close quarters, sharing the same bed, and being best friends.

 “Should I stop?” Natasha asked after she pulled back for a moment, she would not push herself upon Layla if she wasn’t interested.

“No, don’t stop.” Layla demanded, then grabbed the back of Natasha’s head and pulled her back to greet her lips once more, their kiss deepened as both tongues became involved. Layla needed some sort of relief…and tonight, it would have to be from Natasha.

Natasha’s hands slipped under the t-shirt that Layla always wore to bed. She took one of her breasts into her hand and massaged them firmly, which instantly made Layla’s nipple hard. As Natasha’s hands explored Layla’s body, Layla was unsure what to do. She had never been with a female before, and she knew that Natasha dabbled in women from time to time. Layla rested her hand on one of Natasha’s hips but Natasha removed it.

“Just lay there, Layla. I’ll take care of you tonight. You always are there for me, I want to do this.” She said. How generous of a friend she was!

Layla was on her back, legs wide open to her best friend who lay beside her. Natasha’s hand reached her friend’s wanting core but before delving into her folds, she needed to build her need. She rubbed her in circles first then up and down, till she had Layla practically begging her to proceed. She envied the man that had her friend in such a frenzied state of mind; she wondered what it was about him that set him apart.

Natasha removed her hand to lick one of her fingers. Layla moaned in desperation as her soaking center was left lonely for a mere second.

“Oh please Tasha! Touch me!” Layla cried out for Natasha.

Natasha wasted no more time; she gave Layla what she wanted, what she so desperately needed from her. She entered her gently and fingered her deeply, searching for her spot. It was pure darkness throughout the apartment; Layla could not see Natasha as she pleasured her. Suddenly Layla’s drifting mind began to fantasize about Roxbury. She thought of how good it felt to have him touch her, even if it was just her shoulder, how much she wanted to have sex with him right there after feeling him through his pants, and everything she would do to him to make him call her name out once he was in her intimate grasp.

 Natasha could feel Layla tense up around her fingers, signaling that she was close; she helped her along by pumping into her deeper and faster till she was continuously moaning. Layla began to rhythmically grind against the fingers that thrust into her as she imagined that it was Roxbury bringing her this pleasure instead of her friend, it was this thought that sent her over the edge.

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Just like that!” She cried out, probably awakening the old lady next door.

Her climax consumed her as she held on to her pillows for dear life. Natasha had poured salt on the uncontrollable fire of passion that burned within Layla, but she was not capable of controlling it as Roxbury could. Layla’s thirst had been quenched with salt water instead of fresh water; she wasn’t satisfied completely but had to make do with her surroundings. It was no complaint to Natasha’s skill, but Layla’s fire only burned for one person at the moment…

Comments/Votes?