Chapter 4

Complete and utter bliss. It was like devouring a glass of ice cold lemonade on a scorching hot summers day. I didn't want to be rid of this feeling. I wanted to drown myself in it and let it take over all of my senses. 

                  I was becoming breathless fast and before I knew it, he pulled away leaving me feeling cold and with a whirl of disappointment in my gut. However as quickly as the feeling of disappointment came it disappeared as I felt his lips on my cheek inching its way down to my neck, then to the flesh of my collar bone. My head fell back and my eyes rolled into my head as I succumbed to the mind-numbing pleasure he was giving me.

                I felt his hands on my sides making slow circles as they moved lower. I moaned aloud when I felt one of his hands make its way under my blouse and start to caress my stomach. He chuckled and brought his lips back to mine and kissed me with more passion and fire than before as he pulled me impossibly closer to him. It was amazing how this guy who appeared in my dream was an actual existing person who so happened to be kissing all the pain I felt for the past few weeks away and something as simple as the feel of his skin on mine could leave me reeling. He was kissing me with so much passion that I forgot about how messed up my life has been recently and it was like we were the only ones existing on the face of the earth.  It almost felt too good to be true.

              As if on cue I heard a low growl coming from behind me and before my mind could register what was happening, Martins lips were suddenly no longer on mine and Bren was punching the living daylights out of him.

            On instinct I ran to the both of them and tried to pull them away from each other. Martin was meeting every of Bren's pinches with his own. I tried shouting at them to stop but as usual shouting never helped. Then I did something so stupid that if someone on the outside were watching this, they would have thought I had a death wish; I got in between them and just when I shut my eyes tight and prepared for the blow to come, I was instead met with silence and a tension so thick in the air one could have sliced it with a knife.

                            I slowly let my eyelids drift open one at a time and peeked at the two greek gods on either side of me only to find them staring at me in shock, anger, concern and frustration. Oops..

                     "Have you lost your damn mind Arianne?!!"

                     "What the hell were you thinking?!!"

             They shouted at me in unison. If I wasn't nervous as hell right now I would have been laughing my ass off at that.

                      "Well if you guys weren't fighting like stupid hormonal teenagers I wouldn't have had to do that!" I retaliated. I looked up at Bren on my left and saw that he had a frown on his face. I was suddenly itching to smooth them out with my fingers but fought the urge to do so by clenching my fist so tight I knew they were going to leave scars.

                     Before I did something stupid because of my stupid raging hormones, I quickly averted my gaze and turned to look at Martin. The moment our eyes locked, I was captivated. His right hand reached out and caressed my right cheek as his left hand slowly pulled me into his chest and he then wrapped his muscular arms around me holding me tight against him. I breathed in his scent and nuzzled his chest without realizing. I felt him place a kiss on my hair and his hold on me tighten even more.

                       I heard a whimper and then my name being called but I was too lost in Martin's embrace to acknowledge it. Then I heard it again, this time it was louder and the way my name was said made me flinch involuntarily. The voice was filled with so much hurt and pain and it was as if I could feel it within me. I gasped and felt my eyes tearing up. Before I knew it I pulled away from Martin so fast it was a blur and whirled around to look for the source of the voice but nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 is up! hehe. Yea I know its a really short chapter but I've been really busy so yea. I'll make sure the next chapter is longer. Thanks for reading and I really hope you liked it. :) please comment and vote. it would really make my day. :D

Love,

glonownit98 :)