Chapter 11

I'm so sorry for the extremely late update. I was having writer's block and a bad case of it at that. I'm really sorry. Hope you guys enjoy the story though. Do vote, comment and follow pleaseee. :)

Pic of Arianne's dress is at the side.

glonownit98 :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow!"

"Jor, shut up!"

"Quit hitting me then! Ughh, I feel so abused."

"Sheesh, drama queen much?"

"Now who's talking?"

"You started it!"

What is that? I started to stretch when I felt something holding me down. I slowly opened my eyes and squinted from the sunlight coming through the window.

I looked down and saw an arm on my stomach. I looked behind me and saw the most beautiful thing a girl could wake up to, Martin. He looked so peaceful. His hair was all messed up, his eyelashes grazed his face and his lips were set in an almost peaceful smile. It was taking everything in me no to go "awww" and started taking pictures of him like some creepy stalker.

I realized that Martin had my back pressed against his front and our legs were tangled under the sheets. Okay, before you start wondering, I should tell you that we didn't do anything other than make out and gush over each other last night. We wanted to give it some time. I'm already blushing just thinking about it. Ughh, I better stop before Martin wakes up and finds my cheeks red like Rudolph's nose and I'll have to give him an explanation for that.

"You woke her up! I knew it! Ughh you're so annoying!"

I looked towards the source of the voice and found a beautiful, blond beauty. She had soft blond waves cascading down her back and her eyes were a beautiful shade of green. Her skin shone under the light and her petite frame matched her looks. She looked absolutely stunning.

"I'm annoying? I'm annoying? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror recently? Pshh, annoying she says." Jordan said.

I turned to look at him and found him staring at the blond-haired beauty with a frown marring his forehead and his hands on his hips.

The blond-haired beauty rolled her eyes at him, scoffed while mumbling something under her breath and folded her arm across her chest then turned away from him.

I was considering interrupting their little fiasco but something stopped me and made me want to continue watching these two go at it. Man, I must really be losing it.

A whole minute passed before I caught Jordan sneaking a peak at the blonde-haired beauty. She was oblivious to it though. She looked awfully pissed instead. I cringed inwardly feeling sorry for Jordan to be on the receiving end of her wrath.

Jordan sneaked a peak at her again, this time proceeding to turn her way. He casually slipped his hands into the pockets of his shorts and took slow, leisurely steps toward her pretending to be inspecting the ground and walls very curiously like they were the most interesting things he had ever encountered in his life.