ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ➅

Comment & Vote pleasssseee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TaylorPOV::::

I came home from school. I was wearing faded American Flag buttoned down shirt , white jeans & blue converses. My hair was down and wavy.

Me and Cassie were just walking around talking. "So , again. Did you guys have sex on the beach?!"

I laughed at that question. "C. No! We just did shit normal people do. Plus , I have a Purity ring"

"That is ....?" Cassie asked. I hate when she acts stupid.

"It means you promise to not have sex until you're married"

"Oh .. Right"

Cassie already had sex before. With her boyfriend. He's a cool guy , but I expected more from Cassie.

We went back to my house and just chilled out. "I'm living here. I promise you. This house is so ... Open"

I laughed. Every time she comes over she just talks about my house.

"I know Cassie ... What did you get for question 4?" I asked her. We were doing English homework.

"Uh ... I skipped that"

I rolled my eyes. Does Cassie ever try?

RocPOV::::

"Yo , I promise we had a nice time"

Ray laughed. "Did you ..."

I gave him a confused look. "Did I what?"

"Get in them pants?" Prod blurted out

I laughed. I was debating if I should tell them I did , so it looked like we had a REAL good time , or if I should say no & tell them we just hugged. Shit. ".... You know it! She was screaming my name" I said laughing

"You did well bro" Ray said dapping me off.

I laughed & looked down. What did I just do?

TaylorPOV::::

I just went on twitter and looking at my TL. These people are hilarious. I was laughing until I came to Prince's tweet and it said

@Ray2wice: My Bro @Spiffy_Tho got some yesterday 😉 I know she can't even walk straight 😏

Chris RT it and favorited it.

I might be a little crazy but I am not fucking stupid. Of course Ray meant he had sex. We JUST started dating & I don't want to come off as the ... What's the word? OVER PROTECTIVE AND NOSEY. Maybe they are talking about something else ....... right?

Next morning , I woke up a little late. But managed to get to school on time. I had on a red v-neck with tan khaki jeans on & red converse. I parted my hair down the middle and straightened it down.

In the halls everyone is just looking me up and down. Some girls dapped me off laughing. I had no idea what everyone was laughing about.

I went to class and of course , people are laughing & looking at me weirdly.

"Another Bitch checked off my list" This girl said.

Who was she? "Excuse me?" I asked

"Another bitch checked off my LIST" she said as she put the emphasis on the last word.

I rolled my eyes and remained calm.

RocPOV::::::

I was at my locker when someone came up behind me and shoved me.

I turned around. "Oh hey Tay" I said smiling.

She looked pissed. "What the fuck? Chris. Please tell me you have nothing to do with this rumor saying that I slept with you ....."

I stayed quiet. "Of course not! I wouldn't ever. I like you too much to do that"

She hugged me laying her head on my chest. "Promise?"

Damn. Promise is a BIG word.

She looked up at me while her head was still on my chest. "Promise"

What did i just do?

After school , I called a group meeting. As in me , ray , prod & prince.

This is IMPORTANT

RayPOV::::

"So .. You lied?" Prod said

Roc looked down and nodded

"You are so fucked up yo" prince said as be was pulling his hair back

"Wow ... What are you gonna do when she finds out?" I asked as I was touching the end of my braids

Roc shrugged. "I don't know. It's okay though. Cause I can break up with her in a month so it doesn't matter"

I shrugged my shoulders and tilted my head. "I guess so ..."

__________________________

Is roc stupid to have lied to her?

Comment & vote