ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ➈

RocPOV:::

Omg .. What did I do?! I am in the hospital , in the waiting room , pacing back and fourth wondering if Taylor is alright. She went straight into the window shield. I never cry over a girl but .. Man. Taylor .. She isn't like all the other girls I'v dated.

"August? Chreanto August?" A hot doctor called. She was short & hand honey blonde hair.

"Yes Yes Yes?" I said anxious to know if she was alright or not.

"Please follow me" She said

I immediately followed her. It was sort of a far walk. Maybe it was because I was so nervous. We arrived to the room. It was dead silent. All I heard were beeps from Taylor's machine. It made me want to cry. "Taylor? .. Tay?" I said quickly & loudly.

"Chresanto , Taylor .. She's in a coma. Her results are coming up unusual & We have no idea how long she's going to be out. We'll run more tests" With that being said , she walked out.

Honestly , I cried. I put my girlfriends life in danger. She's in a coma. Do you realize this can be for months and months?

"Taylor .. I'm so sorry. I'm not good at loving things much .." I let out a slight giggle. "I never thought this would happen. We were just rapping and then this happened" I sniffed , saving my tears.

Her parents busted in the room. Well , her mom did. I don't know about her dad. "TAYLOR?! Sweetie!" She yelled with hot tears running down her cheeks. "Oh lord. What did you do?!" Her mom aimed at me. The anger in her eyes scared me.

"M-ms.Smi-ith , I didn't do this on purpose. We were on our way someplace , and we were singing along to a song. Next thing I know , My car is wrecked" I said nearly on the verge of crying.

I broke down crying. I haven't cried this hard in a good minute. Ms.Smith walked over to me; she sat her Michael Kors bag down & embraced me in a warm hug. I didn't want to let go. 1, because I loved Taylor so much. 2, because I don't get this feeling from being home. My mom is never around. I doubt she know's that I was in a car accident ...

"Sweetie. Go home okay? I have everything under control" Ms. Smith said to me as she wiped my tears away.

I shook my head. Their is no way in hell that i'm leaving Taylor. Not now. "No , no , no .. I'm staying here with Taylor"

She smiled and nodded. I hope .. this coma is not for long. I need my girl.

Ms.SmithPOV(TaylorMom)::::

I ran home quickly to get some blankets , food , and everything else I need. It seems like Chresanto & I are staying the night.

I went to open my front door when I saw Jasmine & Ariti watching tv. Oh lord .. how am I supposed to tell them?

"Hey mom" Jas said. "Wasssup Ms.Smith" Ariti said. I tried so hard to smile. "Hey" I said dashing up the stairs

I got some blankets , my phone charger , my iPad & all of my other personal belongings. I went downstairs to get some food. I went in my drawer and grabbed some snacks and everything. Opened the fridge & got some water bottles , soda and some fruits.

"Shit" I said to myself. I forgot my meds. I take some medicine at night. It helps with my seasonal allergies. Whatever.

I got my stuff about to walk out. Wait! I can't leave Jas & Ari here alone. Here's the talk ..

"Girls. I have something to tell you" I said as I walked towards them.

"What's up?"

I sighed. "... Taylor was in a bad car accident. She's in a coma"

Jasmine's face turned pale. "Mom , your kidding right? ... right?"

A tear flew down my cheek. I shook my head.

We all ended up going to the hospital. It was a sad night. We played all of Taylor's favorite music .. Chresanto sang to her .. we talked about old memories and everything.

"I remember when we were in my room & we were about to have s- ..." I snapped my head at Chresanto.

"Excuse me?" I said.

He laughed. "Not that! We were about to have sunday talk"

"What's that?" Ariti asked as she looked through her magazine.

"We say everything that's been on out mind this week. It's just an easy way for us to .. express our feelings"

I smiled. That's good .. I think they are good for eachother. Right then , a doctor rushed in.

"Excuse me , how are you all doing?" The doctor asked. I saw her eyeing Chresanto.

"Fine , whats the news?" I asked clearly annoyed with her.

She rolled her eyes a bit. "We have good news and bad news" She said. She put a piece of gum in her mouth. "Okay. First , Electrical activity can be tested with an (EEG) which determines if the person is alert, awake or asleep. We have discovered that she's awake & can pretty much hear everything that you all are saying"

I smiled at the thought. Man oh man. I'm happy she's awake , than asleep.

"We almost positive that she'll be in a coma , no longer than 2 weeks. The brain damage wasn't as bad as we thought it's be"

"What happens if she is still in the coma past 2 weeks?" Santo asked.

The doctor looked at her clip board. "Then ... It's not what we expected but ... I'm guessing we'll run more tests to see why she's in a coma for that long with such little brain damage. Any questions?"

"Why are all these machines attached to her?" Jas asked.

"Well , they are to see how she's doing. Thats why we know she's awake. Soon , I'll be able to see how she's going to respond"

With that being said. She told us to have a safe night , then she left.

We watched a little tv for a while. Jas & Ari were knocked out. Chresanto was laying in the bed with Taylor holding her hand & giving her occasional kisses on her cheek.

"Thank you ..." I told him.

"Your welcome. What for though?"

"For being their for my daughter. She's ... Never really had a ' guy ' in her life" I stood up "After she's been with you for these last couple of weeks ... She's different. I like it. So thank you"

She smiled and kissed Taylor's cheek one last time. "No problem Ms.Smith"

I laid back down and closed my eyes. With Taylor being here with Chresanto .. I trust him.

_________________________

I know this chapter isn't ALL THAT. But yeah.... lol

Comment / vote!