My Maid

NOTE: if you are uncomfortable with BDSM this is not the book for you, of you have requests leave them in the comments or in my inbox
************************************
Alexandra!
Yes sir?
What is this? I gestured at the plates still sitting on the table.
Um, I just hadn't gotten around to it yet sir, the house is rather large and I was working on the upstairs.
No excuses. Clean this up now.
Yes sir.
I watched Alexandra move as she tidied up the kitchen, the way her hips swing as she walks, the way her breasts bounce slightly when she takes a step. She's so yummy. I will have her.
Alexandra.
Yes sir?
When you're done meet me upstairs in my office, there's something I want to discuss with you.
Yes sir...
She probably thinks I'm going to fire her. But the fear in her eyes was delicious. I want to see it again when I pull off my belt.

Alexandra knocked on my office door,
Come in.
You wanted to speak to me sir?
Ah, yes. Sit. She does as she's told, she'd make a very obedient pet. I walk around her looking her over and watch the fear enter her eyes again. Her breath hitches in her throat as I lean in and tilt her head up. I kiss her hard and she responds instantly, a soft moan escaping her lips as she arches her back up to be closer. I pull away.
Stand.
She stands and I untie her apron and pull her hair down.
Good girl. Now undress.
She undresses and I watch as her skin is exposed, leaving me excited and almost animal. I push her against the wall and kiss and suck down her neck to her breast and bite her soft flesh. She gasps in pain and I pull her hair waiting for the moan I know is coming. She moans and I've had it.
Bend over the desk. Now.
Alexandra bends over the desk and I pull off my belt and snap it behind her, she shivers and I hit her ass, once, twice, three times. She's moaning again. I undress and ram my cock inside her faster and harder until she's screaming.
Oh sir! More!
I thrust harder and faster until I feel her climax, I pull out and release on her backside.
Okay. I'm done. You can leave.