taken

NOTE: trigger warning for kidnapping. if you are uncomfortable with this in a story I recommend you skip over this story and move on to the next one.

If you have any suggestions of things you would like to see me write about leave them in the comments or inbox me, I'll do my best to write whatever suggestions are given to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was at the park with her daughter when he saw her, ebony black hair and caramel brown eyes, the minute he saw her he knew he had to have her and there wasn't another option. So he decided he would just take her. He grabbed her when nobody was looking and threw her into the trunk of his car. when he finally let her out she had no idea where she was,everything was unfamiliar and the room he took her to smelled damp, like it had recently rained.

undress. He said curtly

wh-what? no! i'm not undressing for some stranger, especially not one who kidnapped me.

I said. Undress. and he smacked her,hard across the face and ripped her shirt open, sending buttons flying everywhere. She gasped surprised and then he bent her over the edge of a table and ripped her pants and panties down. when I tell you to do something I expect you to do it. Then he pulled out a belt and snapped it behind her.
What are you doing?
You'll see. He hit her with the belt. Count for me. He hit her again
One
Again
Two
And again until he hit 20.
Okay, now. You're not going home. That sweet little girl of yours is never going to see you again and you should just go ahead and face that.
She didn't respond but bowed her head and nodded.
Good. You're going to listen to everything I say and you're going to obey everything I tell you to do. Got it?
Yes...
Now dance for me.