Hookup

It was a crazy night. Probably the craziest night of her entire life. All of her friends had wanted to do something intense and new for her bachelorette party, even her mother encouraged it. So eventually she caved in and agreed to do the crazy party everyone else wanted, they went to a male strip club and then a female strip club and then they went out skinny dipping in the lake by her family's house.

By the time they got to the lake they were all completely wasted and didn't even realize they'd picked up a few strangers from the clubs, Maria realized it the next morning though when she woke up in between two of the female strippers.

She had no memory of the night before and had to wake one of them up to ask her what had happened, but neither of them could remember either so they had to watch the tape that had been filmed of the party. 

the film showed them at the strip club, grinding on each other and dancing, then at the lake making out in the water, and eventually it showed them back up on the beach still naked, still making out, and still having a hell of a lot of fun with both. The video cut off before any great details were shown but they got the gist of it and Maria started to remember exactly what had happened.

Maria remembered dancing and teasing the other girls the best that she knew how and then finally daring to kiss one only to end up with her fingers wrapped in the girls hair in a full fledged make-out session while the other girl's tongue danced across her neck and her shoulders.

She remembered begging them not to stop as they switched roles and slowly moved into more pleasurable areas, doing things with their hands and with their tongues that made Maria feel things she didn't know she could feel. 

One of the girls, Candy was what she went by, flicked her tongue across Maria's clit so many times that Maria thought she would cum if anyone even touched her; but the minute she came close to orgasm Candy and Piper stopped. They were doing everything they could to make this the best sexual experience Maria would ever have. So Candy pulled back just as Maria was about to lose it and let her fall back from the edge and then Piper came in, she ran her fingers across Maria's slit, dipping them in quickly until Maria was begging her to actually finger her. And once Maria had gotten to the point of begging Candy and Piper gave in. They gave Maria everything she had ever fantasized about and that night she had the most intense orgasm she had ever had and has still ever had in her entire life.