Paycheck or Cole

-Jacks POV-

"She's all I want Alex" I said pacing the floor "Colette lives life in the fast lane she won't settle" Alex replied "but she's what I need" I said there was a knock on the door, I opened it "Jack have you seen Colette she disappeared" Ashley asked desperately "no haven't seen her" I lied I had to I promised her I wouldn't tell "well if you do please call me" he said leaving "will do" I said closing the door we heard a window open and Cole jumped through "is he gone?" She asked I nodded "good" she said "so what do ya need Cole" Alex asked "oh I'm just going around trying to make some money" she replied "how your not selling anything" I asked " Jack...... Think" Alex said "Oh!" I replied "so how much have you earned so far" Alex asked her "Well ive only seen Zach and Rian so, $120" Cole replied.

"So how much more are you thinking?" Alex asked "$750" she replied "DONE!" I yelled they laughed "Jack you don't have $750" Alex said " But we get paid tomorrow" I said "and you want to spend it all on No offense Cole but a stripper" Alex replied "none taken its kinda what I go by" Cole added "But Jack I'm not gonna let you pay all your paycheck on me"she said "good" Alex replied "Now I'm gonna go visit Pierce the Veil then Asking Alexandria while their still in the U.S" Cole said "ok bye Cole see ya later" Alex replied "Bye Alex , Bye Jack" she replied kissing my cheek and leaving. "Jack what would your girlfriend say about this" Alex asked "she never talks to me anymore its her fault Cole makes me happy" I replied.