Awkward As FUCK

-Colette's POV-

You know when you trying not to be awkward after just doing stuff with someone, well me and Kevin WERE FAILING MISERABLY.

"Colette cmon youre helping me with case openings" Aleks called from his office, I walked down the hall towards his office. Spencer waved to me and Kevin winked, "HURRY UP COLE" Aleks yelled I ran down to his office and he pulled me on his lap "hi my name is Aleks better known as InmortalHD on the internet and were doing some case openings with a special person, if you watched my videos a couple years back she was in a lot of them, then left all of us for awhile But the point is shes back Miss Colette Matthewson Koots lil sister"  Aleks said starting his video I waved to the camera "okay lets open some vanguard cases first"

"Cole and Kevin goto the Stream room you two are filming the hub mail" A.Joe said we went to the room and A.Joe set down 3 boxes in front of us. " welcome to the hub mail we have Colette and Kevin opening the stuffs you send to us" he said "okay so our first package is from John and Cass from Nebraska" Kevin said as i opened the box " oh this is cool theres clay figures of some of the Creatures" I said holding them up Kevin reached into the box "theres some plushies in here too with notes on them" Kevin said I picked up one "haha this one looks like me" I said Kevin read the note attached to the plush "To Jordan: We know how much you miss Colette and we hope she returns to you guys someday but for now heres something to give you some hope" he said i nearly cried so A. Joe paused the recording Kevin hugged me and said its alright. Then we filmed the rest of mail hub. i walked to Jordan's office with the doll and walked over to him "Whats wrong Cole?" He asked I handed him the doll and he read the note attached then hugged me "Im glad you're home sis" he said "im glad to be back" i replied.