Oh No

-Jacks POV-

I got a call from Ashley Purdy today and he asked why I didn't tell him that Cole was staying with us, I told him she left us too, He said he knew and she was with Ben Bruce and to look up Asking Alexandria's performance last night. "Don't worry she'll be home in 6 days" Alex said. "Alex she's with BEN AND THE OTHERS!" I replied Alex's phone went off it was a notification from Instagram, "who is it" I asked "no one" he said hiding the phone "ALEX SHOW ME" I said tackling him "YOU DONT WANNA SEE IT JACK!" he replied "it Colette isn't it" I asked he nodded I got on my phone and went to her instagram profile "its on Bens" he replied I went to Bens profile the most recent picture was him and Cole laying in bed with her arms around I'm sleeping, with the caption 'I love waking up next to this purple haired beauty ❤'  I sighed and looked through his photos from last night the second one had her on his shoulders in Andy's Prophet jacket holding a beer with the caption 'got my party babe to help kick off this tour ' "Alex did I lose her again?" I asked "I don't know Jack no one has really ever had her " Alex replied "Ben apparently does....." I said "listen Jack if its meant to happen she'll come back, she's a runner its what she is, the only reason she goes to them is because they know she's there for a short time and she'll be gone again" Alex said. Just then there was a knock on the door "coming" Alex yelled than opened the door  "Alexander Gaskarth and Jack Barakat?" A man in a red hat asked we nodded " Jordan Matthewson I'm Colette's brother " he added "Colette's not here right now come back in 6 days" I said "Is there something you need to tell her" Alex asked he shook his head "I'll be back in 6 days don't tell her I was here" he said walking away "that was weird" I said closing the door Alex nodded.

*Alex's phone goes off again* "UGH WHAT NOW!? " I asked "Him and Cole" Alex replied "show me now" I said he gave me his phone it was a picture of them kissing with the caption 'Love this girl can't live without her' "the comments are worse Jack" Alex said I scrolled down 'I ship these too so much', 'never seen a cuter couple' 'two wild hearts are perfect together' 'I wonder how Jack feels about this, like I thought they were dating but it looks more like these two are' "Alex I can't take 6 Days" I said "I know Jack its gonna be ok anyways you still have you know who" he said "Alex she never calls, she could be cheating on me for all you know..." I replied "Jack the only way to keep Cole is to marry her and I can't promise you that'd she'd change even if she was married" Alex said I sighed "Youre right Alex shes always gonna be the one who got away" I replied.