ugh school Colettes POV

So the dreaded first day of school came fucking summer why do you had to end!

"HAVEN COLETTE ! YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE!!" Jordan yelled running in the room,  "yah yah im up Hordan" Haven said "20 more years" I said sleepy then I felt someone grab my foot and I was yanked out of bed "Catch Haven!" I yelled throwing her shoe to her we were going to be late if we didnt hurry I grabbed my truck keys and backpack and I was out the door.

-at le school-

Haven and I are in too different groups when it comes to school shes the quiet, smart, gamer, singer and im the loud, rebellious, gamer, guitarist so we dont hang out that much we have our friends we have ones that we hang out all together and ones we are separate like for Haven theres: Audrey, Tommy, Alexis Emma, Courtney, Corey, Connor, and Marcie, for me theres: Paige, Taylor, Stephanie, Caleb, Hunter, Cody, Austin, and Carson, but usually only Taylor, Courtney, Stephanie, Paige and Marcie hang out when were all together.

"Hey Cole" Carson yelled (thats my nickname) "sup Carson" I replied "already bored of school and it hasnt even started im guessing " he replied " how did you know" I said sarcastically "Magic!" A voice said we turned around and it was Cody! "Cody your an idiot" I said "why thank you " he replied walking away "dumbass" another voice said "oh hey Steph " I said(stephanie s nickname) "sup guys" she replied " notin much" we replied " So hows the happy couple" Hunter said resting his elbows on Carson and I's shoulders "for the 8th time Hunter

Carson and I arent dating! " I yelled "what ever you say Cole" he walked away laughing.