Part 51|Helpless

Vasco turns away leaving a dark mist like trail behind him as he makes his way over to Jeff's unconscious body. He picked him up by the collar as if it was nothing as threw him off. The sound of Jeff's head smacking against the concrete ground made me panic, he was human now after all. I ran up to Jeff, repeatedly shaking his body and calling his name.

"Now may I ask, what is a mere human doing down here" I hear vascos voice behind me

As I turn back, I look him dead in the eye and I could see a smirk behind his mask. This is the person who kidnapped the creepypastas just so he could gain power to prove himself worthy to someone probably more powerful that him.

As I turn my head to face the creepypastas in the prison cell now wide awake and a shocked expression on their face, I knew they were all mortal now. Hoody, masky, clockwork, Toby, Jeff, Ben... All thanks to this guy.

But then it hit me, if he possessed the immortal power of 6 creepypastas, how on earth can we beat him?

"Maybe we can make good use of you" he grins behind his mask

I stand and slowly back away from him, as he continues to edge towards me inch by inch.

"What did you think you could possibly do? Coming all the way here to do what? You can't do anything. Your just a mortal"
"Mortals possess the power to do many things, even things you can't" I state
"Is that so?" He stops and chuckles slightly "what is it then?"
"Compassion"
"Compassion?"
"Yes, your heart is dark and corrupted, if it wasn't then you would understand that the more power you gain isn't going to solve anything"
"Well" he said and pause for a brief moment "my heart is corrupted and you wouldn't understand my situation"

He looked me dead in the eye and took another step closer.

"Now I see there's no purpose for you here"

With that, he swung a punch which I luckily managed to duck out the way of and boost off my heel. I turn back to find him gone but as my gaze returned forwards, he was there. He grabbed my wrist and went to punch my face but I dodged left and and grabbed his wrist in mid-punch before kicking him in the gut. He barely moved and laughed at me.

I grit my teeth and charge at him, rapidly throwing punches which fail to hit him. As a punch was about to strike his face, he grabbed my wrist and twisted it, making me cringe. He slammed me against a wall.

Placing a hand on my head, I saw the blood.

"LET HER GO!" Ben yells and shakes the bars
"Or what" laughs Vasco

I took my brief opportunity and punched him in the face, making part of his mark leave a crack. He stopped and looked over at me, grabbing me by the neck an raising me slightly off the floor.

"Now, doesn't this seem familiar" he smirks

His grip tightened around my neck and i soon found my airways sealed. My eyes widened as i realised how helpless i was...