Don't Want You To Fix It

So the other day one of my friends had asked me what was going on causing I wasn't acting the same. Well I told him I had been stressed and having trouble getting school work done. He was really nice and told me he would help me with my homework. 

My thought was, 'Ok, he's trying to help and be nice.' So I responded with a thanks. His reply made me want to start crying.

His answer? 'See all better.' Or something along those lines, I'm not quiet sure cause I deleted it in my anger and sadness.

I wish I could have screamed at him for being so stupid. I didn't want a fix, I just wanted someone to listen. And he being the boy he is thought he could just easily fix it. Obviously he didn't realize that my problem is not homework, it's EVERYTHING! And by doing that he just made it worse.

Plus now everyday after school (sadly are lockers are almost right next to each other) he asks me if I need any help on school work. I've been responding with a 'no.' Every time he asks he makes me upset again and he doesn't even realize it!

I wish I could just tell him to back off but I would feel bad if I did. I'm just so sick of him, sorry that is mean, but I am!

That is another reason I don't talk to people. Sometimes I just want someone to listen and not sit there and try to fix it. That just makes it worse, especially when they try to make it seem so much smaller than it really is. 

Stupid people. Don't they realize how much it hurts to have your problems played down likes its nothing. That's why I do it myself, so no one has to do it for me and make me feel worse. At least with me I know it's just a lie but other people are serious.

Why do people always do that? Play something important to another down or make it a joke. Do they just want to hurt them? Is it a joke to them? I just don't understand why.

Sorry for my rant there. Thanks for listening (reading?) though.

I hope those of you who haven't gone through it don't have to and if you have, you can talk to me. I can't always say I'll understand or have a fix but I will listen. I will be here for you because I don't want anyone else to have to feel like they are alone or no one will listen. I always will.

~Crimson