Chapter 1- A Royal Proclamation

Once upon at time in a land far far away, a royal proclamation was passed by the soon to be king of The United Kingdoms of Auradon. The children of the villans banished to The Eile of the Lost were to be given a chance to live in Auradon to prove that they can be different than their evil parents. The current king and queen were less than thrilled to be bringing their enemies children to their peaceful kingdom, but the prince felt it was the right thing to do. So he sent word to the villans, enrolled them in Auradon Prep, and sent a limo to pick them up. But first this happened.

From the top of her tower Ruby watched as her friends Mal the daughter of Maleficent, Evie the Evil Queen's daughter, Carlos Cruelle De'vil's son, and Jay Jafar's son ran through the streets causing chaos, and stealing things.

"That looks like fun," Ruby said. "I wish I could join them."

"Why would you want to join those evil-in-training pests?" her father Rumpelstiltskin asked as he walked in the room. "You are truly evil, and you're feared more than Maleficents reched daughter."

"I know, but they're my friends," Ruby replied. "Plus, maybe with me around they'll learn a thing or two."

"Ah, now that's my evil little crocodile," he said as he put his green tinted hands on her shoulders. They walked out onto their balcony, and watched as everyone ran in fear from Maleficent as she walked to her daughter. "Ruby, I have some news from Auradon."

"Uhch, what do those stuck up royals want now," Ruby asked disgusted at the meer thought of those peepy royals with a perfect life.

"There has been a royal proclamation passed by the prince," her father said.

"The prince?" Ruby asked. "Since when does he get to make royal proclamations?"

"Since his coranation is in a few days," her father responded. "He has decided to give the children of the villan's a chance to prove that they can be good."

"Yeah, and how is he going to do that exactly," Ruby said. "He wouldn't think of coming here to watch us, and I think it's impossible for us to be good. Maybe slightly less evil."

"He's not coming here, crocodile," he said in a slightly sader tone as he looked down. "You're going there."

"What!" Ruby screamed as she walked back inside. "How could he rip us away from our parent's like that?"

"Ruby, you're missing the big picture here," her father said in a happy tone as he followed her inside, and walked to a wooden desk in the center of the room. "Here you have no powers, but in Auradon you'll have dark magic, like I used to have when I lived there."

"Is there a spell book that I need?" Ruby asked.

"No, you just think of what you want to happen, and it does. But you should know that you can be controlled by this dagar," he said as he pulled out a silver dager with a black handle, black details on the blade, and black letters that said Ruby Stilskin in the center out of a locked drawer in his desk. "Who ever has this dagar can force you to do anything."

"Then why do I have one?" Ruby asked confused.

"Anyone who uses dark magic has one," he said. "I have one, but it's kept somewhere in Auradon. I'm going to keep this one here so they have no way of controlling you when you use your magic."

"Are you sure that's a good idea to use magic while I'm there?" Ruby asked. "I've never used magic before, and they might not like me using dark magic."

"Ruby, all I've ever wanted for you is to be as powerful and as evil as I once was," said her father. "Do you want to disappoint me?"

"No, father," Ruby said shamefully. "So, what's the plan?"

"Maleficent wants you to help steal Fairy Godmother's wand," Rumpelstilskin said. "Then destroy the barrier around the island so we can come and take over." They heard a car horn from outside.

"Go and pack your things," he said. "The car's here."