Chapter 4

Ruby caught up with the others when they entered the school. Ben had stopped at the bottom of a large, wooden staircase.

"Ah Ruby, good you've caught up with us," Ben said. He looked up at a boy wearing a band uniform and glasses at the top of the staircase.

"Doug, come down," he said up to the boy. The teen came down the stairs and stood next to Ben.

"This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms," Ben said. "I'll see you later, okay? If you have any questions please feel free to-," he was interrupted again.

"Ask Doug," Audrey said. Audrey took Ben's arm and led him away. Doug walked over nervously, and took Ben's place.

"Hey guys, my name's Doug," he said. "I'm Dopey's son." They all looked at him unimpressed.

"As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and-" he stopped as he was mesmerized by Evie's beauty.
"High hoe." Evie walked up to him in a flirtatious way.

"Evie. Evil Queen's daughter," she said.

"Uh, so about your classes, I put in the requirements already," Doug said. Mal walked up behind him. "History of pirates, safety rules for the internet, and remedial goodness 101."

"Let me guess, new class?" Mal said. Doug nodded in response.

"Come on guys, let's go find our dorms," Mal said. They all started to walk towards a staircase leaving Doug behind.

"Thanks for the help dearie," Ruby said on her way past him. She stopped and looked at his uniform. "So you're in the marching band. What instrument do you play?"

"All of them," he said proudly. "Do you play an instrument?"

"Well, we don't really have instruments on the island," Ruby said. "I used to make instruments out of things I found, but I've always wanted to play a real guitar."

"I know someone who can teach you if you want," Doug said. "He's a great guitar player and he can sing too."

"That sounds wounderful," Ruby said.
"Ruby, come on," Mal called from the top of the stairs.

"Coming!" Ruby responded. She hurried up the stairs and continued to walk with her friends. Then Doug realized they were going the wrong way.

"Uh guys, your dorms are that way," he said pointing in the opposite direction. They turned around and walked towards the other staircase.

"Let's see," Doug said. "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and." He paused trying to remember the seventh dwarf. Then Carlos walked over to him.

"Sneazy," Carlos said. He then walked away with the rest of the group.

Upstairs, Mal, Evie, and Ruby found their dorm. They opened the door and saw a room fit for a princess, and as pink as one.

"This place is so amaz-" Evie started to say.

"Grosse," Mal said.

"It's so pink," Ruby said disgusted.

"I'm going to need some serious sunscreen," Mal said.

"I can fix this," Ruby said. She waved her hands in the air and the curtains shut.

"That is much better," Mal said. Ruby walked over to her bed and sat down.

"It amazes me how these people can live in a world with pink," she said.

"Oh, it's not so bad guys," Evie said.

"Yeah, I guess it could be worse," Ruby said. "At least it'll all be over once we get that wand."

"After curfue, we need to go talk to the guys," Mal said.

"Why don't we just relax for a while," Evie said. "It's not everyday we get off the island."

"Our parents gave us a mission," Mal said. "It's our job to get the wand as fast as we can."

"Yeah, but Doug kind of promised me a guy would teach me how to play guitar," Ruby said. "Can't we stay here for a while, then get the wand?"

"Our main priority is to get the wand," Mal said. "Nothing else matters!"

"Okay, we'll talk to the guys later," Ruby said. "Don't worry."

"I'm hungry," Evie said. "Let's get something to eat.

"Whatever," Mal said. All three then got up and walked out the door.

Author's Notes
Hey guys! Hope you liked the new chapter. So today is my 16th birthday and I wanted to update all three of my books. So two down one to go.
Thanks for reading!