Chapter 3

The limo stopped in front of Auradon Prep. The marching band was standing in the middle of the garden behind Fairy Godmother, Prince Ben, and his beautiful girlfriend Audrey. They swayed back and fourth joyfully in their blue, white, and yellow uniforms playing the Auradon Prep fight song. A boy playing the trumpet was exceptionally happy. Students lined the entrance to the school waving, and twirling ribbons in the air. They walked up to the door of the limo and stood to great their guests. The limo driver got out and opened the door to let the most feared villan's children take their first steps into Auradon.

But, when the door opened, Jay and Carlos rolled out fighting over something they found in the limo. Jay stood up, and put his foot on Calos's stomach.

"Why do you even want it?" Carlos asked as he pulled harder.

"Because you want it," Jay pulled back even harder. Then Ruby, Evie, and Mal exited the limo, and stepped over the two on the ground. Mal looked up at the prince.

"Guys, guys stop it," she whisper yelled. "We have an audience." They stopped fighting and looked up.

"Leave it as you found it," Fairy Godmother said cheerfully. "And by that I mean just leave it." Carlos let go of the item and Jay threw it back into the limo. He then helped Carlos stand up.

"Well then," Fairy Godmother said. "Now that that's over welcome to Auradon." They all stared at her unimpressed.

"Alright then, my name is Ben-" the prince started.

"Prince Benjamin, soon to be king," interupted his girlfriend Audrey.

"Right, and this is my girlfriend Audrey-"

"Princess Audrey," she interrupted again.

"We're so glad to have you all here with us," Ben said.

"I am Fairy Godmother," said Fairy Godmother. "Head mistress of Auradon Prep."

"Fairy Godmother?" Ruby questioned.

"You mean like bibbidi bobbidi boo?" Mal asked.

"Bibbidi bobbidi you know it," Fairy Godmother said.

"I always wondered what it felt like to be old Cindy with the dress and the mice, and the sparkly wand," Mal said.

"But that's in the past. As I always say, live in the future," Fairy Godmother said. "Your classes start in the morning, and Audrey and Ben will show you around." She turned around and walked back towards the school. Then the rest of the people and the marching band left.

"Well then, it's very nice to meet you all," Ben said. He walked up to Jay and shook his hand. Jay punched him in the shoulder, and smiled. Ben looked at him with a puzzled but understanding look on his face. He moved over to Ruby, and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you," he said to her. Ruby held her black rose up to him.

"A rose, to show our... gratitude for bringing us to this happy and magic place," Ruby said.

"Oh, thank you Ruby that's very... kind of you," Ben took the death-colored rose from Ruby, and moved on to Mal. He shook her hand and they stared at each other for a few seconds. Mal pried her hand from Bens, and he moved on to Evie and Carlos. Audrey looked at Mal.

"Hey, you're Maleficent's daughter aren't you," Audrey said. Mal gave her a glance. "My mom's Aurora. You know Sleeping Beauty."

"Yeah, I've heard the name," Mal replied.

"I just wanted to let you know that I totally don't blame you for your mom trying to kill my mom, or anything," Audrey said.

"Yeah, and I totally don't blame you for your grandparents inviting everyone in the entire kingdom except my mother to their stupid christening," Mal replied. They stared at each other for a moment before another girl with blond hair wearing a white dress walked up behind the prince. Ben turned around.

"Everyone I would like you to meet our friend Milena," Ben said. "She is the student body vice president."

"Hey guys, welcome to your first day at Auradon Prep," Milena said. They all stared at her again unimpressed with what they were seeing. "You might have heard of my mom. She's the Miller's daughter."

"Uh oh," Jay said under his breath. Ruby looked up at her.

"You know the one that was taught to spin hay into gold by-"

"By Rumpelstiltskin?" Ruby said.

"Yeah, you've heard that story before?" Milena asked.

"My father is Rumpelstiltskin," Ruby replied. "He taught me to do the same. Trust me, I know the story."

"And don't worry, I don't hold you accountable for whatever happened between our parents," Milena said. "I totally trust you."

"Yeah, that's a mistake you'll regret," Ruby said.

"Alright then," Ben said. "Why don't we get on with the tour of the school."

"That sounds wonderful," Malena said. Everyone else left leaving the two alone.

"Ruby, I'm not like the other people here. I'll trust you untill you give me a reason not to. And to do that you'll probably have to rip my heart out and crush it." She started to walk towards the rest of the group.

"That can be arranged," Ruby said angrily as she followed behind her.

Author's Notes

Hey there guys, long time no see. So sorry it takes me so long to update, I try to make the best for you. And can I just say WOW. Already over 180 views on this book! You guys are amazing. Give yourselves a hand. Keep the good work up guys. And remember I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!! Seriously, if you comment on my story I'll respond to you. Bye.