Chapter 5 - Who's kissing me?

Fall For Me❤

Hey guys!:) My aim for this story is to make you guys chuckle and fall into Sam and Owen's romantic comedy, so yeah, that's all guys!;) Here's chapter 5, enjoy and may the odds be ever in your favor goodbye;D <huger games> lol ahahaha

Photo to the right is Britney Harries:)   -------------------------->>

Smiggle Plum Kisses,

Kate88<3

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

---Owen's POV---

~Morning~

I was still in bed, deep asleep, enjoying my soft mattress, fragrant fresh air bounded with the right temperature chilling my room until I felt someone kissing me.

I'm asleep...

In bed...

With Sam...

And now...

I felt like...

Kissing me...

Kissing me?...

Kissing me?!...

Licking me?!?!?...

At the spur of the moment, I immediately shoved her away from me and felt her roll over the bed, hitting the end corner of the wall as a finish. My heart raced from SanFro to L.A., beating wildly in a calm core. Oh god, something was wrong. Was I thrilling in titillation because Sam was kissing me? What an alarm clock!

Wait a minute, how could Pumba be so light? It was too easy for me to~

I opened my eyes for reassurance.

"Sam are you okay?!" I panicked as I realized what I've done.

"Sam?" She was missing. Did I throw her out the window? Idiot again. I wasn't superman, but I did lift weights.

"Sam?!" I searched for her, rolling my eyeballs around the room in a lazy manner since I was still tired.

Then I heard a whimpering voice.

Popsie came out into view limping and was whining.

"Oops, sorry Popsie, really." I apologized, as if she could understand. Thank God it wasn't Sam eating my face off! I might go air-heads if it happened.

Mom and dad weren't home. They attended a business trip to London, so they left Popsie, their one and only beloved princess to me. They told me loads of stuff about this animal. Instructions, responsibilities and doctors appointments. Not important. As long as Sam was there to provide her meal thrice a day, she would make it till' next week. I don't know, I was not that into dogs, unlike how mom and pop was. I never was good in dealing with pets, after all, what I did to Popsie so far was accidental torture.

Wait wait wait, where's Sam then? What time is it? I glimpsed at my wrist and again, no watch. I checked my phone and saw 23 unread messages, 5 missed calls and... It was 7:23AM. Sigh, I'm almost late for class, as always. Big deal...

Big deal!!!

I hurriedly showered and organized things together. As I quickly ran downstairs, I could smell a fragrant aroma disseminating in the air from the kitchen. Sam was preparing some breakfast, thank God! She made Chicken Sandwich, zipping them in a sandwich bag immediately. We stared at each other for awhile.