Chapter 15 - Wear out

Fall For Me

Didn't expect to get this much votes from you guys:0 But yeah, thankies:)) KEEP SUPPORTING GUYS^^

Rainbow roses,

KATE88

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

---Sam's POV---

I stood next to a man. I didn't know his identity but all I knew was that I loved him so much. My heat ached for him, I was dedicated to him. I wanted him all for myself. I would never leave his side for I knew I was safe.

His presence distracted me from knowing my surroundings. I looked at our setting not recognizing exactly where we were but a tint of clue, remembering it was paradise. We were standing on such beautiful piece of land. Nature took care of it as the birds harmoniously sang with the hurling wind. And the fragrance of the air filled my nose. Fresh lavenders and~......

I was awoken by a noise.

It was a dream, a dream that I wanted to be real so bad.

I glanced at the time, 3:20 AM. Owen was at the door singing and dancing the song 'Harlem Shake' by Baauer.... Really Owen? I was having a beautiful dream and here you pop in my front dancing like an idiot?!

"Con los teroristas, Ey Shake, Ey Shake.....Ey, Ey, Ey, Ey Shake

Ta,Ta, Ta, Ta, Ta, Ta, Ta, Ta, Ta, Ta, Ta, Ta.....And do the Harlem Shake!!!!

Ey Shake, Ey Shake Shake Ey shake!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ I laughed at him for a minute there. Last time, he told me it was a meaningless song and now he was having fun dancing with the lyrics? What in the world? He was drunk more than a hundred percent sure. I got off the bed, cringing a bit afterwards. Ow, my cramps...

"It's so hot in here! Well.... Maybe because I'm here!!! HA-HA-HA! Ooo, look, an ugly rat! Get out of my room!" He shouted crazily. He reminded me of Justin. Is that the joke that pops out in guys' mind all the time?

"Shut up Owen, that's Popsie your calling ugly" I guided him to his bed. As our skin was in contact with each other, he was hot, I mean literally burning hot. "Your sick Owen"

"Noooou, Your sick!" he said in disgust. "You touched lips with that bad boy who touched lips with countless bad girls. You a slut?" he said drunkly.

" Slut?!"

"Duhhh, your fast girl! Jake...then... Justin? Tsk, tsk, tsk, shameful" He said as he was playing with his fingers like an idiot.

"We didn't kiss! I mean, it was CPR! And at least he helped me, unlike my own BEST FRIEND! And talking about shame, kissing Britney then Ashley?!" I raised my voice higher.

" Calm down, woman! I didn't kiss Britneyyy, helloww?!" Followed by hiccups. "She kissed meee.... Oh and Ashley, hmm... Oh right, we didn't kisssssssss....Mmm-hmm! We were shhhhh...... Whispering, HAHAHAHA<hiccup>, jealous Samy?" he winked at me.

"Enough, let's get you to bed."

His clothes were a bit wet and cold. " Won't you go change? It's not good for you."

He came closer to me, leaving a little space between us. He looked at me and smiled with his eyes closed. My eyes gazed down to his lips. They looked so pale and cold that made me wanna warm them. No, not happening again, I won't fall for him, this is just not right. Unforseenly, he hugged me tight.

"Sam, I like you"

Did I hear that right? What the f*ck was that about?

He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead then let go of me afterwards. He fell on his back, lying on the bed as I was standing frozen.