Chapter 22 - Love and Tragedy

Fall For Me

Hey guys:) I know that I update really long and I'm sorry. I've lost a hundred readers but to those who still supports this story, I gladly appreciate you sweet tarts<3

This chapter will be having a twist at the end so don't send some hate. I've planned how the story must flow out. Keep reading and ..

please please please don't forget to vote or if possible, comment as well.

Inkheart and paperplanes ,

KateKateKate88:)

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

---Sam's POV---

Dazzling stars were sprinkled throughout the night sky, having the moon as a trinket in between. The Vanilla Twilight was magical as though we were in Neverland. My knight and shining armor was right beside me, one hand busy twirling my hair while the other around my shoulders. We had all the space in the field but I felt like I was wrapped with duct tape around him. But I liked it this way. Not a gap was hindering us apart from each other. Not a problem was pinning our hearts in vain anymore. Sitting here on the grass, I felt complete with him.

"You're a hard girl to own." He confessed whilst grinning with an enclosed smile.

"Ouch. That hit me right in my gut." I playfully punched his arm. If none of this confession ever happened, I maybe would have smacked him right in the face and pulled all his hair off if he said that.

"Because you're amazing. Can't you see I'm always having a hard time cause' whenever I leave you a bastard comes stealing you away from me? " He chuckled over the fact.

Oh my Lords, he's so cheesy yet I like it. Can love be so strong towards me that in one snap, everything could just change.

To be frank with everyone, what he rendered out had made me smile for long. My cheeks immediately lit up into romantic flamingos. And it felt so good that I didn't have to hide them from him anymore. Being kept safe by his warmth felt absolutely sensational. That feeling when you're too happy to think about too much but only one thing strangled me in cuffs. Thinking if we could spend another moment like this was a must to be planned in the future. I yearned for this moment and I knew I could only find this extreme comfort when lying in contact with his arms.

"I missed you." I finally got the chance to embrace him.

"You were all I thought about the past few days alone. I thought there won't be us anymore."

"Sheesh." I said sarcastically in the outside even if I was having a deranged moment replaying his words over and over again inside my soon-to-be-retarded brain.

"So when did you start having feelings for me?" He pulled his head down to get a look of my face. Then our eyes met whilst he towered over me. God his stare was sewing me back to pieces. I never thought that one day I would get attracted to him like the way I was right now. It's odd but not impossible.

"That one day. And it just kept growing I thought It was wrong. It felt wrong. But liking your best friend is no mistake at all. It's free to love whoever your heart chooses." I realized. But hey, that didn't mean I was not ashamed of confessing cause' I was.

He responded with a godly smile. Gosh, everything he did was something to adore. After days of not seeing him, the spell drawing me was uncontrolable to wizards. "So how are you and Britney in school without me?"

Oh no, not this part. Britney hated me and still do hates me till' forever. She abused me, pimped me, maltreated me, called me names, threw the worst prank on me, put me to shame. Fine, I guess I exaggerated there a bit. "We're doing great!" I twinkled.