Chapter 7: First Day of School

The week til school went by fast. Sabrina and I hanged out a lot. I even hanged out with Mako some. I didn't tell Amya though. The first time I went to hang out with him and Amya heard she tagged along. It was horrible. She is so desperate. It quickly became the first day of school.

"Sarah!" yelled a voice.

"What?!" I shouted back.

"Time for school! Get up!" responded the voice.

"Okay!" I replied yelling.

I got up and got dressed. I then got my backpack which is some how made of fish scales. Don't ask me how.

I swam out to breakfast and sat down.

"Ready for the first day?" asked Mr. Quake.

"I guess so." I said uncertainly.

"It'll be fine." Mrs. Quake assured me. "Mako will help you out."

Amya glared at me at that part.

"Eat up. You'll need it." Mr. Quake said dumping dolphin strips and fish on my plate. I've gotten use to my weird diet by now.

"Thanks. Smells good." I said digging in.

Once I was finished I got up and headed out the door.

"Bye Mrs. and Mr. Quake." I yelled.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Quake yelled back questionably.

"I'm going to the Pierce's house. Mako and Sabrina said they would walk with me to school." I answered back yelling.

Once I said that I heard chomping and someone getting up.

"I'll come too." said Amya swimming up to me. "It will be a good chance for us to hang out."

I knew the real reason though.

"Whatever." I muttered.

I knew Mako was not going to be happy with this.

Knock, knock.

Amya and I stood there awkwardly for a second before the door finally opened.

"Hey Sarah and... Amya?!" Sabrina said in surprised.

"Where's your brother?" Amya barked impatiently.

"Getting ready." Sabrina replied obviously annoyed.

"Fine." Amya said impatiently.

"Someone needs their Mako Wako." Sabrina whispered to me.

We both giggled. Amya shouted a glare at us. That just made us giggle more.

"Sorry she's here. I said I was coming here and she wanted to tag along." I whispered apologetically.

"It's fine. She would have caught on eventually where you were going." Sabrina whispered back reassuringly.

"Sorry I'm late getting ready. Hey Sabrina and Sarah are you ready?" Mako asked.

Then, Mako turned and saw Amya staring at him.

"Hi Amya?" Mako said confused.

"Hi Mako. It's fine that you're late. We weren't here long." Amya answered blushing.

"What is she doing here?" Mako hissed to me.

"Sorry. I may have mentioned I was coming here to my guardians and she heard." I whispered apologetically.