Chapter 13: Me+ Stranger= Chasm

"Maybe we should check the map." suggested Sabrina.

"I checked it 5 minutes ago." I complained.

"Please. I just want to make sure we are on the right track." Sabrina pleaded.

I sighed.

"Fine." I gave in.

I pulled the map out of my bag and began the chant.

"My heart is bright and holy, light the way for my journey." then I blew on the map.

The map glowed once again with the path of journey outlined on it.

"Are you happy?" I asked her.

"Yeah. See. We're getting closer to the tunnel." said Sabrina.

"Yeah. The coral tunnel. We know. You said that 5 minutes ago." grumbled Mako.

"Sorry if you're cranky." snapped Sabrina.

"Well stop bugging Sarah every 5 minutes to see something you already know." Mako countered.

"Guys caught it out! We have been traveling for 2 days now. It is natural for you to fight, but this is out of hand!" I yelled.

Sabrina and Mako grumbled.

"We should be at the coral tunnel any minute now. Let's just keep going." I calmed.

Sabrina and Mako shoot a glare at each other, but then started to swim.

I looked around. The area was still as plain as ever. I sighed and went after them.

"Look! A bridge!" shouted Sabrina.

"That shouldn't be right. Sarah check the map." Mako decided.

I pulled the map out of my bag.

"Okay, let's see. My heart is bright and holy, light the way for my journey." I chanted then blowed on the map.

"It looks like we need to cross the bridge to get to the tunnel. Why is a tunnel even necessary then?" I said.

"Don't ask me." Mako said.

"Whatever. Let's just go." I sighed.

"Are you sure it's safe?" Sabrina questioned.

I looked at the bridge. A rock bridge over an chasm. It seemed to be carved right in that spot. There were cracks and pieces missing in the side.

"It looks sturdy enough to last a while longer. We have no other choice though." I reasoned.

"Who wants to go first?" Sabrina asked.

"Um." Mako stuttered.

"Uh." I stammered.

"Maybe we should draw for it." Sabrina suggested.

"With what?" I asked.

"Um, maybe, um. Sea weed?" suggested Sabrina.

Sabrina scurried off to find some sea weed.

"Found some!" she yelled.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea for her to yell.

"Well, I've found you." said a shadow behind her.

"Uh?" Sabrina said turning around.

Wham!

Sabrina fell into his arms.