The Blood Reaper Plan

On the other side of town, a boy stood in an alley. He was wearing all black, and the shadows hid his face. He knew what was happening. The other descendant had discovered his abilities. "The blood watch has begun" he said to the figure next to him. The figure moved, revealing a bull's snout. A horn temporarily shown in the moonlight. A Minotaur. The last of the savage executioner clan beasts.

The Minotaur simply nodded. His hunt was about to begin. The new descendant would be killed and the Minotaur would collect his blood. He knew his mission. To give the blood to the child next to him. The Dark Blood, as the other monsters called him. There was good reason too. His abilities to create and control monsters was terrifying.

"Are you prepared to kill this child, Torel?" asked the boy. Torel, the Minotaur, nodded. He would kill the boy and make sure his soul was destroyed too. He would make sure of it. He would use everything he was taught.

"Good. Now go and kill him before he finds the others" said the boy. "Yes, Dark Blood" said Torel. He unsheathed his axe and started to track the newest descendant. It would be like killing all the others, Torel thought.

He would die, just like the others.